Men vs. South Carolina tournament game thread

Randman5000

Game coverage starts at 12 PT. 3CT. 

Available on Espn. 

FYI, Since Pearl took over on The Plains in 2014, his Tigers have two wins against the Gamecocks. That ties for their fewest against any SEC foe over that span, minus Florida.

Time to change history just like yesterday. :wareagle:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of those games where i want to dominate the other team. Just so they know who the better team is and always was......yes i'm still upset about that loss early in the season to these guys. 

Checking in for the game. I'll be keeping records and will have a time and half for anything I say. Tournament time no more generalizations let's get specific! This is when you see what your team got, when you get scouted against and how you react. We have to win the guard battle this game, u think the front court battle may cancel each other out

War Eagle, everyone! Keep Silva some what in check and we should be able to win this game. Lets hope Harper got his "bad" game out of the way and can light it up today.

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Any word on Chuma's foot?

I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming no news is good news? Also, I could have sworn it was just shoe issues ... but I don't remember

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming no news is good news? Also, I could have sworn it was just shoe issues ... but I don't remember

No news has to be good news I imagine!

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

The trainers were definitely looking at the foot yesterday when he came out. It was an odd spot though...like the side of his foot. Wasn't ankle or toes or anything they were looking at but top part of foot. Lots of little bones in there so i'm anxious to see him go

1 minute ago, gravejd said:

The trainers were definitely looking at the foot yesterday when he came out. It was an odd spot though...like the side of his foot. Wasn't ankle or toes or anything they were looking at but top part of foot. Lots of little bones in there so i'm anxious to see him go

Thanks for the info. Maybe I was just listening to the announcers and they were thinking it was issues with his shoes since he came back in and stayed in throughout the rest of the game. 

6 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

A win today puts us in the semifinals.   Starters:  Harper, Brown, Okeke, Dunbar and McLemore

I'm out of reactions today but thanks for doing play-by-play. Can sit back and enjoy the game without having to worry about doing that. 

The coverage bias is strong today. They’re talking about this game like we’re playing against the 96 Dream Team. Good lord. Let’s just go out there and s*** these fools up, fellas!

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'm out of reactions today but thanks for doing play-by-play. Can sit back and enjoy the game without having to worry about doing that. 

:lol:   work got in the way yesterday, though I was home for the 2nd half.

Just now, WarTiger said:

:lol:   work got in the way yesterday, though I was home for the 2nd half.

Glad to give you a break for a game. 

Archived