Y’all let me know if you need space

TexasTiger

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Sue has not been a hypocrite so nothing to be oblivious about Tex. Speaking of "hate in the heart" Elle has not called me or Trump a racist or any of the "ist" words in while.

I do believe she has seen the error of her past ways.

Probably doesn’t see the need to belabor the obvious.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Really not surprising that Barr is going after Comey. He is afterall doing Trump’s bidding. 

Surely you jest. Barr isn't going after him at all.....not even prosecuting him. Guess you don't know that Horowitz was appointed as DOJ IG by Obama.

On 8/29/2019 at 10:24 AM, GiveEmElle said:

McConnell paints bipartisan election security measures as a Trojan horse. #eyeroll

Thanks for perfectly illustrating that Trump supporters don’t understand the difference between fact and opinion. 

Just a factual reminder

In 2016:

HRC spent     $1,292,000,000

Cheeto spent   $790,000,000

Delta of ~          $500,000,000 in favor HRC.

Total Russian
influence
in 2016               $    1,500,000 nominally going to favor Trump. 

Net Spent in
HRC Favor       $498,500,000 over and above Trump and the "Russians!!!!!"

Total spent on the two campaigns $2,083,500,000.

Percentage Spent by Russians: 1,500,000/2,083,500,000 = ~ 7.2x10(-4) or .072% of the total. Just slightly more than "Spit in the Ocean...."

6 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Just a factual reminder

In 2016:

Total Russian
influence

Net Spent in

Percentage Spent by Russians: 1,500,000/2,083,500,000 = ~ 7.2x10(-4) or .072% of the total. Just slightly more than "Spit in the Ocean...."

And a facepalm for all that is just the icing on the cake of failure. The reason no one cared about the Russians is that we do this all the time ourselves but we do it much better. 

On 8/30/2019 at 1:15 PM, DKW 86 said:

Just a factual reminder

In 2016:

Total Russian
influence

Net Spent in

WTH are you babbling about? 

On 8/30/2019 at 12:16 PM, Tiger Sue said:

Surely you jest. Barr isn't going after him at all.....not even prosecuting him. Guess you don't know that Horowitz was appointed as DOJ IG by Obama.

Surely you drink the Trump koolaid. Trump was glowing about Barr after he scolded Comey. 

On 8/29/2019 at 8:25 PM, SaltyTiger said:

No he is not. Further,  Comey is a complete insult and embarrassment to all of the hardworking people in our FBI. 

I’m not a fan of Comey but if you want to talk about exactly who is an embarrassment to all the hardworking people of the FBI it would be Trump, the man who sided with a foreign dictator over his own intelligence agencies. Oh and let’s not forget his braggadocious monologue in front of the FBI wall of honor about his crowd size. 

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Surely you drink the Trump koolaid. Trump was glowing about Barr after he scolded Comey. 

So?  Who said anything about Trump glowing? The comment was about Barr going after Comey. I rightly said he wasn't since he isn't going to prosecute him. And as I also noted it was DOJ IG Horowitz, an Obama appointee, who nailed Comey. Keep up and try to comment without your hate for Trump. I don't drink his koolaid. I don't even like him as a person. But I do think he is good job as POTUS.

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m not a fan of Comey but if you want to talk about exactly who is an embarrassment to all the hardworking people of the FBI it would be Trump, the man who sided with a foreign dictator over his own intelligence agencies. Oh and let’s not forget his braggadocious monologue in front of the FBI wall of honor about his crowd size. 

Your head is filled with hate for Trump. How many FBI people have you heard denounce Trump. Almost all I hear on TV support him.

9 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

WTH are you babbling about? 

If you cant do math, then there really isnt much in this thread for you...:D

52 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

Absolutely serious. Got data  to prove otherwise?

Damn but you are dense. :no:

I am not disputing the fact of what you said.  I am ridiculing the preposterous notion that anyone in the FBI would ever make public denouncements of Trump in the first place.  :rolleyes:

I guess you believe that means no one is even thinking them, huh. ;D

On 8/29/2019 at 6:10 PM, GiveEmElle said:

Really not surprising that Barr is going after Comey. He is afterall doing Trump’s bidding. 

But thanks for that little nugget that’s all over the news. Should I stay tuned to your posts or the news for “more to come”?

Here's another little nugget for you. The DOJ isn't giving McCabe a pass. Some more dots toward the truth likely to be connected. Bet he squeals to save his hide. Do stay tuned.

On 9/6/2019 at 10:50 PM, DKW 86 said:

I give Elle a pass. Focus on homey.

10 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I give Elle a pass. Focus on homey.

On 9/6/2019 at 10:50 PM, DKW 86 said:

On 8/30/2019 at 1:15 PM, DKW 86 said:

Just a factual reminder

In 2016:

Total Russian
influence

Net Spent in

A gentle reminder for those who cant do math:

In actuality, Yes there was a tiny, little, puny, insignificant Russian influence in 2016. That influence, said to be focused on FB etc was estimated to be worth....$1.5M. Or as I show "Doing the Math: .072% of the total. Just slightly more than "Spit in the Ocean....""

HRC out spent DJT by $500M... Folks, whatever effect the Russians had in 2016, it should have swamped by the shear volume of cash HRC spent. There were rumors that Robbie Mook made only $121k in salary, but rumors ran rampant that he also took home over $100M in "Consulting Fees." One MSNBC player heard rumors that his consulting company, as a whole, actually took home more like $200M. 

From Mother Jones: APRIL 9, 2015

Robby Mook Just Took the Hardest Job in Politics—Saving the Clintons From Themselves

The “drum-circle weirdo” guiding Hillary Clinton’s next presidential campaign.

ANDY KROLL PATRICK CALDWELL

ROBBY MOOK AWOKE on November 14, 2014, with a knife in his back.

At 6:01 that morning, ABC News published what it billed as a juicy scoop revealing the existence of a loyal, clubby group of Democratic staffers who called themselves the “Mook Mafia,” so named for the star political operative, who was then a leading contender to run Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. In leaked emails, Mook, the group’s self described “Deacon,” urged his friends to “smite Republicans mafia-style.” Mook’s on-again, off-again colleague Marlon Marshall—a.k.a. “Most High Grown Ass Reverend Marlon D”—echoed his friend’s bro-ish, mock-dramatic tone. “F U Republicans,” he wrote to the list. “Mafia till I die.”

ABC didn’t name its source but described the person as a Mook Mafia list member who “does not support the idea of Mook or Marshall holding leadership roles” in a second Clinton presidential run. By leaking a cherry-picked series of emails, this source sought to knock Mook out of the running for the campaign manager job. Clinton’s campaign was still in the earliest stages, and the infighting had already begun.

Did the Russians interfere in 2016? Yes.
How much? Really nothing worthy of even talking about if you consider the whole picture.

But what if you underestimate the real $$$ they spent? Well...ok, Lets say they spent 100X what the press has told us about. The HRC Campaign still out spent the DJT & Putin Machine by $350M. It would not be "Spit-in-the-Ocean" but is it still a $350M advantage toward HRC and her campaign and every handicapper in the Free World would still be putting the $$$ on HRC.

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

A gentle reminder for those who cant do math:

In actuality, Yes there was a tiny, little, puny, insignificant Russian influence in 2016. That influence, said to be focused on FB etc was estimated to be worth....$1.5M. Or as I show "Doing the Math: .072% of the total. Just slightly more than "Spit in the Ocean....""

HRC out spent DJT by $500M... Folks, whatever effect the Russians had in 2016, it should have swamped by the shear volume of cash HRC spent. There were rumors that Robbie Mook made only $121k in salary, but rumors ran rampant that he also took home over $100M in "Consulting Fees." One MSNBC player heard rumors that his consulting company, as a whole, actually took home more like $200M. 

Did the Russians interfere in 2016? Yes.
How much? Really nothing worthy of even talking about if you consider the whole picture.

But what if you underestimate the real $$$ they spent? Well...ok, Lets say they spent 100X what the press has told us about. The HRC Campaign still out spent the DJT & Putin Machine by $350M. It would not be "Spit-in-the-Ocean" but is it still a $350M advantage toward HRC and her campaign and every handicapper in the Free World would still be putting the $$$ on HRC.

The same people debating math on here with you still think Elizabeth Warren's DNA test was proof she is a Cherokee.  

I am still trying to hire those damn Russians if any of you (geniuses) know who those geniuses are.  They are obviously the most successful marketers since David Ogilvy...

5 hours ago, japantiger said:

The same people debating math on here with you still think Elizabeth Warren's DNA test was proof she is a Cherokee.  

I am still trying to hire those damn Russians if any of you (geniuses) know who those geniuses are.  They are obviously the most successful marketers since David Ogilvy...

It aint funny, unless it's true...lol :big:

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 4:59 PM, Tiger Sue said:

Your head is filled with hate for Trump. How many FBI people have you heard denounce Trump. Almost all I hear on TV support him.

What my head is full of is astonishment that people think Trump is a good POTUS. But I’m guess he makes many of you not feel so intellectually inferior. 

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

What my head is full of is astonishment that people think Trump is a good POTUS. But I guess he makes many of you not feel so intellectually inferior. 

Spoken like someone who thinks way too highly of herself and yet you call him a narcissist.

Archived