Y’all let me know if you need space

TexasTiger

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

You know, part of me was tempted to do just that, if only to press your button.  ;D

But smart move on your part.

And you would of returned to my standard answer of get bent etc etc that you've for most of 2019 lol. Your like an ok relief pitcher with your posts, after a certain number you've got no control and hit everything but the strike zone.

Then you also would of contributed to Ichy going blind.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

And you would of returned to my standard answer of get bent etc etc that you've for most of 2019 lol. Your like an ok relief pitcher with your posts, after a certain number you've got no control and hit everything but the strike zone.

Then you also would of contributed to Ichy going blind.

Apparently you cannot deal with my "pitches" without going personal.  This series of exchanges makes for a good example of that.  We start a debate about Trump and you wind up talking about me.

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

It would take someone totally ignorant of English language usage or brain-damaged by TDD to try to make something serious out of that remark.

That doesn't even make any sense.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Apparently you cannot deal with my "pitches" without going personal.  This series of exchanges makes for a good example of that.  We start a debate about Trump and you wind up talking about me.

You are the one that always gets personal man. Why my standard answer to you was get bent a**hole and have a nice day for the majority of the year.

You even admit above you were thinking about calling me a racist/names as a response. So I was correct that it was coming regardless of conversational tone.

You know, part of me was tempted to do just that, if only to press your button

So get bent a**hole, and have a nice day.

22 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

You are the one that always gets personal man. Why my standard answer to you was get bent a**hole and have a nice day for the majority of the year.

You even admit above you were thinking about calling me a racist/names as a response. So I was correct that it was coming regardless of conversational tone.

Facetiously. 

Just to push your hypersensitive button.  ;)

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Facetiously. 

Just to push your hypersensitive button.  ;)

Think you are extremely overestimating your impact on me Mr. Trump.

On 8/22/2019 at 8:10 PM, Tiger Sue said:

Baloney. What is he beholden to Russia about?  Do you still believe in collusion or can you provide a link/proof of something Trump is beholden about that has anything to do wit any action as POTUS? You and a lot of people will soon know a lot of truth you won't like.

I’m sitting here right with a copy of the Mueller Report. While collusion isn’t a prosecutable crime,  Mueller did indict 13 Russian nationals for interfering in our elections. Russian meddling isn’t a hoax. Now any sane person would have to ask themselves just why Trump stood on a world stage in a foreign country and sided with Putin over American intelligence agencies? Michael Cohen, Trump’s fixer, has testified that there was a Trump Tower project in Moscow. It’s also known that ANY property developments in Russia go through their government and Vladimir Putin. Trump most recently has tried to get Russia reinstated into G7 and has taken zero action on Russian election meddling. His lapdog McConnell has blocked bipartisan election security measures. It’s pretty obvious that there is something off about all this. 

But dear Sue, please enlighten me. What is this truth that I and a lot of people will soon know and when can we expect it? I just love a good right wing ominous warning, especially when they are from fellow AU fans.

On 8/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, homersapien said:

Yeah, it would take a really "desperate" person to make something big out of a POTUS calling himself "the chosen one".  :rolleyes:

It's such normal behavior for the president of the U.S.  You folks kill me.  Your capacity for Trump's narcissism is unbounded.  Too much reality TV I guess.

Good grief. :homer:

21 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m sitting here right with a copy of the Mueller Report. While collusion isn’t a prosecutable crime,  Mueller did indict 13 Russian nationals for interfering in our elections. Russian meddling isn’t a hoax. Now any sane person would have to ask themselves just why Trump stood on a world stage in a foreign country and sided with Putin over American intelligence agencies? Michael Cohen, Trump’s fixer, has testified that there was a Trump Tower project in Moscow. It’s also known that ANY property developments in Russia go through their government and Vladimir Putin. Trump most recently has tried to get Russia reinstated into G7 and has taken zero action on Russian election meddling. His lapdog McConnell has blocked bipartisan election security measures. It’s pretty obvious that there is something off about all this. ----more BS. I could make a long response but it wouldn't change anything because of you obvious hate for Trump. why not dwell on his accomplishments and efforts to keep his campaign promises?

But dear Sue, please enlighten me. What is this truth that I and a lot of people will soon know and when can we expect it? I just love a good right wing ominous warning, especially when they are from fellow AU fans.---I think you will see it in the DOJ  IG report when Horowitz submits it and in the other DOJ investigations underway. But you libbies won't believe any of it because it won't fit with your hate Trump narrative.

4 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

Damn. You are delusional. Trump tried to get Russia reinstated in G7. That isn’t BS it’s fact. Mitch Mconnell blocked bipartisan election security measures. Also fact. 

Which right wing media propaganda site are you bathing in? Fox? Limbaugh? Alex Jones? Brietbart? 

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Damn. You are delusional. Trump tried to get Russia reinstated in G7. That isn’t BS it’s fact. Mitch Mconnell blocked bipartisan election security measures. Also fact. 

Which right wing media propaganda site are you bathing in? Fox? Limbaugh? Alex Jones? Brietbart? 

I guess you can't read other posts in this thread. I said I tend to disagree with Trump on Russia getting back in G7. I say tend because I don't know his thinking or McConnell's. Neither do you and that too is a fact. You have your opinion I have mine. I think yours is biased by hate.

9 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

I guess you can't read other posts in this thread. I said I tend to disagree with Trump on Russia getting back in G7. I say tend because I don't know his thinking or McConnell's. Neither do you and that too is a fact. You have your opinion I have mine. I think yours is biased by hate.

Based on our exchange in another thread, you apparently didn't even understand Trump was taking Russia's side in this dispute:

"Why do you suppose Trump is taking Russia's side in this?---Is he? What do you suggest he do?"

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

Based on our exchange in another thread, you apparently didn't even understand Trump was taking Russia's side in this dispute:

I do not think he is siding with Russia or Putin. Won't find it in large print or headlines anywhere but the man did say if invited next year "doubt that they will accept". 

Be interesting to see the stipulations with the invitation. You guys and your media love this russia horse that you created.

On 8/27/2019 at 10:08 PM, Tiger Sue said:

Sue, I can read. But I will admit I don’t read entire thread always. When you respond to me I address what you said to me, not what you said six pages back. You addressed my comment in Trump wanting Russia in G7 as BS. I responded to that. Trump stated that Russia should be let in G7 and he blamed the takeover of Crimea on Obama. So his thinking is clear. He wants Russia back in and blames Obama. That isn’t my opinion, it’s fact. It isn’t my opinion the McConnell blocked bipartisan election security  measures it’s fact. Trump supporters seem to not understand the difference between fact and opinion. Let me help you out. There are different flavors of ice cream is a fact. Vanilla is the best flavor of ice cream is an opinion. Understand? 

11 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

It isn’t my opinion the McConnell blocked bipartisan election security  measures it’s fact. Trump supporters seem to not understand the difference between fact and opinion. Let me help you out. There are different flavors of ice cream is a fact. Vanilla is the best flavor of ice cream is an opinion. Understand? 

“I’m not going to let Democrats and their water carriers in the media use Russia’s attack on our democracy as a Trojan horse for partisan wish list items that would not actually make our elections any safer,” McConnell said. “I’m not going to do that.”

and fact is that strawberry is much better than vanilla. 

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

“I’m not going to let Democrats and their water carriers in the media use Russia’s attack on our democracy as a Trojan horse for partisan wish list items that would not actually make our elections any safer,” McConnell said. “I’m not going to do that.”

and fact is that strawberry is much better than vanilla. 

McConnell paints bipartisan election security measures as a Trojan horse. #eyeroll

Thanks for perfectly illustrating that Trump supporters don’t understand the difference between fact and opinion. 

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I do not think he is siding with Russia or Putin. Won't find it in large print or headlines anywhere but the man did say if invited next year "doubt that they will accept". 

Be interesting to see the stipulations with the invitation. You guys and your media love this russia horse that you created.

Of course you don't think Trump is siding with Putin.  :rolleyes:  You are willfully ignorant.

"The US president is also at odds with other leaders on Russia, which was ejected from what was the G8 because of military aggression in Ukraine. Trump has repeatedly pushed for Russia to be allowed to rejoin.

“One year ago, in Canada, President Trump suggested reinviting Russia to G7, stating openly that Crimea’s annexation by Russia was partially justified,” Tusk said in remarks that were bitterly critical of the US president. “And that we should accept this fact. Under no condition can we agree with this logic.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/24/macron-hopes-to-convince-g7-leaders-to-halt-trade-war-and-heal-divisions

"Donald Trump has rowed with his fellow G7 leaders over his demand that Russia be readmitted to the group, rejecting arguments that it should remain an association of liberal democracies, according to diplomats at the summit in Biarritz.

The disagreement led to heated exchanges at a dinner on Saturday night inside the seaside resort’s 19th-century lighthouse. According to diplomatic sources, Trump argued strenuously that Vladimir Putin should be invited back, five years after Russia was ejected from the then G8) for its annexation of Crimea.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/25/g7-trumps-demands-for-russias-readmission-causes-row-in-biarritz

On 8/26/2019 at 3:44 PM, GiveEmElle said:

But dear Sue, please enlighten me. What is this truth that I and a lot of people will soon know and when can we expect it? I just love a good right wing ominous warning, especially when they are from fellow AU fans.

Well here is one leftie.  It is only the tip of the iceberg but is pretty telling when the top gun in the FBI violates their own policies to get at Trump. DOJ says he won't be prosecuted but that's no surprise. The big dogs rarely are. But it does several things:

1. Exposes Comey as a liar after all his denials......and still denying.

2. Justifies Trump firing him.

3. Makes it easy for Trump to pardon any lesser people who might be convicted of something, especially Gen. Flynn

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/29/755402701/doj-comey-violated-policy-on-his-trump-memos-but-wont-be-prosecuted

Stand by......lots more to come.

2 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

Well here is one leftie.  It is only the tip of the iceberg but is pretty telling when the top gun in the FBI violates their own policies to get at Trump. DOJ says he won't be prosecuted but that's no surprise. The big dogs rarely are. But it does several things:

1. Exposes Comey as a liar after all his denials......and still denying.

2. Justifies Trump firing him.

3. Makes it easy for Trump to pardon any lesser people who might be convicted of something, especially Gen. Flynn

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/29/755402701/doj-comey-violated-policy-on-his-trump-memos-but-wont-be-prosecuted

Stand by......lots more to come.

Really not surprising that Barr is going after Comey. He is afterall doing Trump’s bidding. 

But thanks for that little nugget that’s all over the news. Should I stay tuned to your posts or the news for “more to come”?

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Really not surprising that Barr is going after Comey. He is afterall doing Trump’s bidding. ---nice try to spin it rather than accept the truth when it comes out. I wouldn't have expected anything else.

But thanks for that little nugget that’s all over the news. ----haven't seen it posted here. If you are so  objective why didn't you or one of your leftie buddies do it. Even Comey's former deputy takes a swipe at him

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rod-rosenstein-shades-comey-rips-msnbc-cnn-pundits

Should I stay tuned to your posts or the news for “more to come”?---yes if you want me to give you the truth "nuggets" you asked me earlier to provide you.:bricks:

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

He is afterall doing Trump’s bidding. 

No he is not. Further,  Comey is a complete insult and embarrassment to all of the hardworking people in our FBI. 

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

No he is not. Further,  Comey is a complete insult and embarrassment to all of the hardworking people in our FBI. 

You can't reason with anyone with pure hate in their heart.

14 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

You can't reason with anyone with pure hate in their heart.

The fact that you’re oblivious to your own hypocrisy is pretty stunning.

24 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The fact that you’re oblivious to your own hypocrisy is pretty stunning.

Sue has not been a hypocrite so nothing to be oblivious about Tex. Speaking of "hate in the heart" Elle has not called me, nor Trump, a racist or any of the "ist" words in while.

I do believe she has seen the error of her past ways.

Archived