AUFamily College Pick'em I

Zeek

Hey there! I know @WarTiger already does a Touchdown Auburn Bowl but I figured I'd throw this out there as something fun to do for the forum as well. If this isn't wanted I can quickly delete it but it could be really fun. If there's enough interest I'll even buy us a trophy with multiple plaques and we can send it to the new winner each year. Just spit-balling let me know what y'all think!

This message is from Zeek who is challenging you to play College Pick'em on ESPN.com.

This game challenges you to select the winner of 10 selected games for 15 weeks during the NCAA football season, optionally using a confidence scoring system. Using the confidence scoring system, you receive the amount of confidence points you assigned to each game, but only if you correctly selected the winning team. Best of all, it's FREE to play.

Get in the action now:
http://fantasy.espn.com/college-football-pickem/2019/en/group?ex_cid=cpickem2019_email&groupID=96000&groupp=UGF0Qm9DYW0%3D&inviteuser=ezA2NzA4OUZELTAzMzAtNDcwMS04OURFLTAwRUZEMUU3RkMxMX0%3D&invitesource=email

Group: AUFamily Pick'em
Password: PatBoCam

I chose a "confidence" league for some extra difficulty but I can always make a new one if people would rather just do "straight" picks.

Archived