Link to a replay of msst game

AUGunsmith

Just now, AUGunsmith said:

I can't hate on gus until after I see the game. Anyone got a link since I was at a trade show during?

Can't find one but pretty sure it replays on the SEC Network tomorrow. 

I've looked everywhere and can't find it either. Was at the game,  but left a couple minutes into the 4th. Mainly want to get a look at DJ Williams on the Carrie's he got.

Someone used to put all of our replays up on YouTube. I relied on that having to work basically every Saturday, and having no cable. I haven't seen a full game replay available since the Tulane game, and it appears that one has been deleted. I think ESPN may be battling against it. The Oregon game is still available.... sucks, made watching little details -- especially blocking and defensive positioning/schemes -- a lot easier. Let me know if you find a solution!

33 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

I've looked everywhere and can't find it either. Was at the game,  but left a couple minutes into the 4th. Mainly want to get a look at DJ Williams on the Carrie's he got.

Have to say I'm excited to see more of him just based on his limited carries. Could be the next great AU RB with the combination of speed and power he was showing.

25 minutes ago, Paddywagon said:

Someone used to put all of our replays up on YouTube. I relied on that having to work basically every Saturday, and having no cable. I haven't seen a full game replay available since the Tulane game, and it appears that one has been deleted. I think ESPN may be battling against it. The Oregon game is still available.... sucks, made watching little details -- especially blocking and defensive positioning/schemes -- a lot easier. Let me know if you find a solution!

I feel your pain.  I had to miss the A&M game and still have not been able to watch it.  I'm hoping the secnetwork puts it online on a replay at some point. 

Archived