Omar Getting Divorce

Tiger Sue

2 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

Looks like a squad member hasn't been upholding her Muslim faith. Appears Omar has had an affair with a staffer. Good thing she is not in Middle East country but in America which she doesn't like.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/07/ilhan-omar-files-for-divorce-from-husband-amid-affair-allegations/

Lying, hateful Sue, tsk tsk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ilhan-omar-i-probably-love-this-country-more-than-anyone-that-is-naturally-born%3f_amp=true

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

She says "probably" but actions speak louder than words. The main thing is she had an affair with a staffer. That should get  her revoved from congress.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

She says "probably" but actions speak louder than words. The main thing is she had an affair with a staffer. That should get  her revoved from congress.

She should have had a lawyer pay him  130 k to bury the story. 

be careful tex......she will get her hubby to whip dat behind if you disagree with her.she is threatening her hubs on dubs and kinda calling adub a racist in the ben carson thread. i thought that kind of stuff was not allowed? it is not a very good look and makes her look like a whacko......

20 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

Looks like a squad member hasn't been upholding her Muslim faith. Appears Omar has had an affair with a staffer. Good thing she is not in Middle East country but in America which she doesn't like.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/07/ilhan-omar-files-for-divorce-from-husband-amid-affair-allegations/

Stop lying Sue.

Do you consider yourself a Christian?

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Stating an opinion is not lying. If it is you are maybe the biggest liar on the board. I'm not alone in my opinion.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/letters/letter-ilhan-omar-is-anti-america-1659415/

It's funny you are so critical of Trump's morals yet ignore the real issue here......she had an affair with a staffer.

18 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

Stating an opinion is not lying. If it is you are maybe the biggest liar on the board. I'm not alone in my opinion.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/letters/letter-ilhan-omar-is-anti-america-1659415/

It's funny you are so critical of Trump's morals yet ignore the real issue here......she had an affair with a staffer.

You said it in a declarative statement, so you are knowingly repeating a lie. 

Stop weaseling (a more sophisticated form of lying.)

And seriously, you are going to make moral comparisons between Omar and Trump based on adultery??!      :lmao::lmao::lmao:

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You said it in a declarative statement, so you are knowingly repeating a lie. -no I expressed an opinion.

Stop weaseling (a more sophisticated form of lying.)---you are very fond of calling other people liars.

And seriously, you are going to make moral comparisons between Omar and Trump based on adultery??!   ----has Trump had an affair with a staffer or anyone as POTUS? Bill Clinton had one with an intern and got impeached by the House for it. So at the least Omar should be forced to resign IMHO.

Comments in red but I'm thru with you and your nasty accusations/hypocrisy.

19 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

Comments in red but I'm thru with you and your nasty accusations/hypocrisy.

Good choice.

You clearly are incapable of holding your own.

-no I expressed an opinion.  Yeah, your opinion, based on a lie.  That's lying in my book.  Your standards undoubtedly differ.

you are very fond of calling other people liars. No, not fond of it at all.  But I have no problem with pointing out lies on this forum.  If anything I find it depressing to know how gullible or stupid people making these lies are.

has Trump had an affair with a staffer or anyone as POTUS? Bill Clinton had one with an intern and got impeached by the House for it. So at the least Omar should be forced to resign IMHO.  If you think Bill Clinton's impeachment for lying about a consensual sex act was appropriate, then you can't possibly make a rational argument Trump should not be impeached for his actions.  :-\

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

You clearly are incapable of holding your own.

I agree. I am not capable of being as nasty and obnoxious as you. But I will end by just noting you find it OK for a congressperson to have an affair with a staffer without so much as a reprimand or forced resignation

47 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

I agree. I am not capable of being as nasty and obnoxious as you. But I will end by just noting you find it OK for a congressperson to have an affair with a staffer without so much as a reprimand or forced resignation

Just can't stop lying, can you? :no:   I haven't implied or said anything about it being "OK" or not. 

You are a natural weasel.  I'll take being "nasty and/or "obnoxious" any day.  At least they are honest.

And really, "forced resignation"??  :rolleyes:  

How naive is that?  How many politicians do you think would be left in office if that were the standard consequences of their having an affair? 

19 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

We wouldn't have a Government if everyone who cheated on their spouse was removed from office.

She didn't break a law.  Having a consensual affair is not a removable offense.  In fact we'd all be better off if we stopped caring so much about what happens in other people's bedrooms.

Also, Clinton didn't get impeached for an affair with a staffer.  He got impeached for lying under oath.  If you could maybe get the facts right for once, that would be great.

• 7 months later...

The stupid in this thread is giving me a migraine.

Whatever Ms Omar is doing is between her, her husband, and God. No one else needs to chime in. 

WJC was impeached for lying, or perjury, etc. It had nothing to do with adultery.

sheesh....All the preening that went on back then over WJC and adultery and to see those same people wildly endorsing DJT...WTH? DJT has cheated on every woman he has been with, married the bimbo, and then promptly went out and found yet another bimbo to cheat on the bimbo-bride with, and did that with his Over-Sexed Daughter giving him a lap dance...It is truly, absolutely, stomach-churning sickening.

and Sue, go take a nap.

45 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

and Sue, go take a nap.

This is an old thread that has been necroposted. Sue has also been banned (Proud sockpuppet).

14 minutes ago, AUDub said:

This is an old thread that has been necroposted. Sue has also been banned (Proud sockpuppet).

That's still the craziest thing to me. That Proud was banned, came back with a fake account, got that account banned, was allowed back under his real handle, and now claims that Tiger Sue was his wife's account that he sometimes posted under. People are strange. 

23 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Just pictured Mankind and Socko😂

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

That's still the craziest thing to me. That Proud was banned, came back with a fake account, got that account banned, was allowed back under his real handle, and now claims that Tiger Sue was his wife's account that he sometimes posted under. People are strange. 

Yes and now have a Door's song forever stuck in me head😂

5 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Yes and now have a Door's song forever stuck in me head😂

Women seem wicked
When you're unwanted

Indeed, fellas. Indeed.

17 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Just pictured Mankind and Socko😂

"Have a nice day!"

8 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Love y’all too...😎

tumblr_n75qjzXmh01tco7bwo9_250.gif