LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

Is Nix getting worse?  If I am a defensive coordinator, Nix does not scare me at all.  He looks like a true freshman out there.  Go ahead and bash, but I have no confidence in our offense at all against good teams.

I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt all year, but honestly, he looks worse than he did vs Oregon. However, most if not all our QB's regress under our current regime.

2 minutes ago, Tigerninja said:

Love to see Gatewood give it a shot.  Nix is rattled, sit him if for no other reason than give him a chance to get himself together.

Right now I'm feeling like game over, man game over.  Hope I'm wrong.

Said the same in the UF game. Didnt happen. Gus is his own worst enemy.

Listen we can’t expect the defense to hold so long when the offense is a dumpster fire . Bo can’t throw, wrs can’t catch . Au can’t get down 2 scores . 

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Folks, Tom Brady could be Auburn’s QB and it wouldn’t matter.  Gus is the problem.  

Not true. When He has a quarterback that can run (like take it to the house) and also hit the deep ball, he calls stellar games. Problem is he can't come up with any of those. What do you want him to call with Nix? Can't throw it deep, can't throw it short, no pocket presence. The stupid dive on 1st down is certainly on Gus, though. 

Well...Burrow looks like an  80% passer today and our guy looks about 40% again.   No much way to hurt the LSU defense without the ability to hit the short passes....

Defense gassed, offense inept. Makes for a close game till the end. Can we turn in around in one quarter? 

Playing out same as Florida game. 

Defense holds on as long as they can, offense can’t get anything done, defense wears down and we won’t be able to score more points to make up a deficit. 

Just now, doug3020 said:

I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt all year, but honestly, he looks worse than he did vs Oregon. However, most if not all our QB's regress under our current regime.

True, not consistent, too much hype and can't stay calm. Needs to play but we are suffering because of it. 

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Au can’t get down 2 scores . 

We can’t get 2 first downs, let alone get back 2 scores

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I swear the first Gus lover to defend this shi# show I’m gonna get banned from this board.

I got your back!

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

Not true. When He has a quarterback that can run (like take it to the house) and also hit the deep ball, he calls stellar games. Problem is he can't come up with any of those. What do you want him to call with Nix? Can't throw it deep, can't throw it short, no pocket presence. The stupid dive on 1st down is certainly on Gus, though. 

So running right up the gut when LSU has 9 players in the box is good playcalling?  Do you not think that puts any QB in a bad spot?  

Bo a 8 for 22 no prisoners DBs and 1 interception. Way past time to bench him. The passes he has thrown suck plain and simple. Joey should play if not he should transfer cause he has not had a fair chance at Auburn. 

The defense is playing so hard and the offense is giving them nothing in return. Seems like this is the story every game we play against a good team.

Archived