Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Vitale has become quite the Gus lover lately 

Omgsh I had to un follow him on twitter ( I KNOW I KNOW BIG LOSS RIGHT?! lmao) but he really has. Dude treats him like he has the resume of Urban Meyer.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Omgsh I had to un follow him on twitter ( I KNOW I KNOW BIG LOSS RIGHT?! lmao) but he really has. Dude treats him like he has the resume of Urban Meyer.

Yep me too. I don’t understand why? Is Vitale on the Gus payroll?

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Yep me too. I don’t understand why? Is Vitale on the Gus payroll?

Even that perpetual grumpy Marcello is pro Gus. It really is like he has brainwashed so many people in to thinking 2013 Gus is how every season of his tenure has gone! lol

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

That and it’s in the 40s

Picture is also very misleading. Parts of the student section did empty out, but a good 60ish percent of the students stayed until the end. 

And it was definitely because of the temperature. I’ve never left an Auburn game early, but I was heavily contemplating it tonight.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

im sorry man, these players need to get a clue what the fans are pissed about. Stop trying to guilt trip fans 

Or maybe the fans are the ones that need the reality check.

2 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

Pat Dye pretty much always beat the bad or mediocre teams.

Dye's teams dicked around against mediocre teams also and won by alot less points than they should of. The inability to be able to punch in a TD at LSU in 88 against a 8-4 team. Then a 4 point win against the 4-7 version in 89. Then there was 90, 91, and 92.

Then you had Tuberville and the preseason belief. Lose OCC games, then win some big games, then lose to an Arkansas.

So yes Walking Carpet. Losing a big game, stumbling by a middle the pack team with an ugly win.... complete JABA.

Just now, AUFriction said:

???

U’ve literally been one of the least popular people on the board over the past week with your posts, but you keep on

I will say this....I agree with what every one is saying....And why. I feel the same way about Gus. I know this isnt intended to be a shot at the players, and I know we think they should realize this and not take offense to it. Fact is...they obviously are...and if it is bothering the players that's a problem. I get it...but we don't want our players to ever feel like they aren't supported. I hope people can realize that instead of trying to tell 20 year olds how to feel. Again,....I get it but we need to pack out the stadium.

edit- It's one thing for A player to say something. When multiple players are saying it....it can become a problem.

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

I will say this....I agree with what every one is saying....And why. I feel the same way about Gus. I know this isnt intended to be a shot at the players, and I know we think they should realize this and not take offense to it. Fact is...they obviously are...and if it is bothering the players that's a problem. I get it...but we don't want our players to ever feel like they aren't supported. I hope people can realize that instead of trying to tell 20 year olds how to feel. Again,....I get it but we need to pack out the stadium.

We always supprort the players 100% just wish they would open their eyes to this tomfoolery. They didn’t have to come out and say all this mess. Almost seems like gus urged them to

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

U’ve literally been one of the least popular people on the board over the past week with your posts, but you keep on

I don’t think so. I’ve had about 5 people attacking me, all of which have been Gus haters. Most of the stuff I’ve posted has gotten positive responses.

Ive been very vocal about the fact that some of our fans have been finicky though, which is pretty consistent with KJ’s tweet.

Just now, AUFriction said:

I don’t think so. I’ve had about 5 people attacking me, all of which have been Gus haters. Most of the stuff I’ve posted has gotten positive responses.

When loof and 72 call you certain things, that’s pretty telling. The posts u made the other day got / ratio of 100:1 in terms of negative responses 

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

We always supprort the players 100% just wish they would open their eyes to this tomfoolery. They didn’t have to come out and say all this mess. Almost seems like gus urged them to

Let's not go full Alex Jones now. Who is playing the games? The players. Who is hurt by the booing and poor stadium atmosphere? The players. Again...I get it and I know it isn't intended for them. As for opening their eyes to this.....What do you want to happen? You want them to pack it in and just give up the season because we as fans are not happy with the coach? They didn't have to come out and say this...they also don't have to put in the hard work they do. They didn't have to come to Auburn. I know it's beneficial for them as well, but they could have gotten a great education at 1,000 other places. I just think in the stadium we need to be there and be loud for our players regardless of our DA coach.

2 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

Ive been very vocal about the fact that some of our fans have been finicky though, which is pretty consistent with KJ’s tweet.

If we’re finicky with the fact that we are wasting our best d in 15 years, then yes we’re finicky.

Let's not go full Alex Jones now. Who is playing the games? The players. Who is hurt by the booing and poor stadium atmosphere? The players. Again...I get it and I know it isn't intended for them. As for opening their eyes to this.....What do you want to happen? You want them to pack it in and just give up the season because we as fans are not happy with the coach? 

No I want them to continue to play their heart out but not blame the fans, as if we’re the problem

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

No I want them to continue to play their heart out but not blame the fans, as if we’re the problem

They are not blaming the fans....rather calling the fans out on the fans' actions...as we fans do so often to them. 

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

They are not blaming the fans....rather calling the fans out on the fans' actions...as we fans do so often to them. 

The head coach has been called out more often than them. Just rubs me the wrong way that they want to call out the fans. Just keep doing you. No reason to act like auburn fans are crap. Way to negative recruit

You mean we can dog on them for missing a FG, dropping a pass, overthrowing a pass, or maybe just not being quite as physically gifted as WE hope, but they can't call us out for leaving a close SEC game midway....for booing ( again I know that's the coach ) and everything else we do? @Maverick.AU

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

HIRE A FOOTBALL COACH WITH THE NAME that starts with the Letter B!!! Worked for us in spades with Bruce and BUUUUUUUUTCH!!! lol.

Even?

bopelini.jpeg

You mean we can dog on them for missing a FG, dropping a pass, overthrowing a pass, or maybe just not being quite as physically gifted as WE hope, but they can't call us out for leaving a close SEC game midway....for booing ( again I know that's the coach ) and everything else we do? @Maverick.AU

Players actively negatively recruiting. That’s works.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

The head coach has been called out more often than them. Just rubs me the wrong way that they want to call out the fans. Just keep doing you. No reason to act like auburn fans are crap.

You see how offended you seem to be that the players said something about this....even though they didn't call you in particular out? That's all I am saying man. These are 20 year old kids who love AU and love their coach regardless of how we feel. They arent saying things that arent true. The stadium was dead tonight. 

Archived