Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I understand in backing the coach and believing what he’s preaching, but he’s screwing you. I hope they see that. A mediocre offense rides this D to the plAyoff

They don't. And they do not see us fans ARE NOT MAD AT ALL AT THEM!!! We are mad at 49 million dollar man. I got to give ol gus credit. He has never lost the team. EVER. Those kids have never ever quit on him. They freaking love that guy even though he is squandering our best defense since 04 who just so happens to be the best in the country this year!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

They don't. And they do not see us fans ARE NOT MAD AT ALL AT THEM!!! We are mad at 49 million dollar man. I got to give ol gus credit. He has never lost the team. EVER. Those kids have never ever quit on him. They freaking love that guy even though he is squandering our best defense since 04 who just so happens to be the best in the country this year!

🏆🏆🏆

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Um, baseball is damn good.  If we're giving up one of the Big 3, it's football.  Hoops and Baseball are doing their part.

HIRE A FOOTBALL COACH WITH THE NAME that starts with the Letter B!!! Worked for us in spades with Bruce and BUUUUUUUUTCH!!! lol.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Yep but they want to bash us fans. That’s bs. Guys like that need to get their head out of their ass

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Bo Nix is not the problem. Jarret Stidham wasn’t the problem. That’s all I’m gonna say 

I will add to that and say Chip Lindsey and Rhett Lashlee were not the problem either......

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep but they want to bash us fans. That’s bs. Guys like that need to get their head out of their ass

This is a rationale response to this game. He is laughing because he knows what we fans know! lol 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

This is a rationale response to this game. He is laughing because he knows what we fans know! lol 

Schwartz knows with how he’s used. He knows that with a competent offense we’re probably the #1 team I. The land 

4 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Bo Nix is not the problem. Jarret Stidham wasn’t the problem. That’s all I’m gonna say 

If you think some of the throws they are making/made aren’t on the QB, something is wrong with this thought process.   Majority of the problem is play calling but it’s not all on that 

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HIRE A FOOTBALL COACH WITH THE NAME that starts with the Letter B!!! Worked for us in spades with Bruce and BUUUUUUUUTCH!!! lol.

VenablesBrent.jpg

2 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

If you think some of the throws they are making/made aren’t on the QB, something is wrong with this thought process.   Majority of the problem is play calling but it’s not all on that 

How many of those throws are in 3rd and 8+ situations? 

1 hour ago, tbone1430 said:

Best thing to happen. We win but look awful and show the ineptitude. Yella Fella get out the checkbook!! 

Not if it’s for Bob Stoops. The problem with a booster paying the buyout is dealing with whatever Quid Pro Quo they want in return.

2 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

This was not one of those uf or LSU nights as far as bo goes. He didn’t play perfect , but if we had this bo against LSU and uf were undefeated. 

22 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

"I like where we're at"

Wonder exactly where "at" is? 🤔🤔🤔

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

This was not one of those uf or LSU nights as far as bo goes. He didn’t play perfect , but if we had this bo against LSU and uf were undefeated. 

I agree about UF. LSU I still blame the majority on Gus and the officiating 

2 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I’m not on the Bus.   But I can see when there is bad QB play.   Maybe what some are forgetting is that these are just college athletes, they aren’t pros.   Even the pros have trouble getting up some games.    

I thought the worst series of play calls was the series before the long punt return.   There were some 3rd and 5’s in the first half that BN threw a fade routes when I thought a short pass would have been the higher percentage.  I also thought that instead of kicking 49 and 50 yard fgs, why not run two plays when it’s 3rd and 6 and give yourself two downs to make a first.   

3 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

8-4

We're not even there yet.  

are-we-therey-cmesotor-net-are-we-there-yet-donkey-53177780.png

Archived