Clever Responses to bammer fans today. (Enjoy)

dmoney

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AFTiger said:

Bammer is 10-2 and did not play UGA or Fla.

...or Oregon.  AU played a total of 5 teams that were in the top 10 at one time or another this year (& I think aTm made it as high as #12).  Pretty likely to face another one in the bowl game too.

7 hours ago, dmoney said:

FB_IMG_1575166317266.jpg

@dmoney...did you make these? They're fantastic! I need to learn how. If not, great finds!

4 hours ago, AFTiger said:

Bammer is 10-2 and did not play UGA or Fla.

Won't play in the SEC Championship or the NC games either.  Didn't even win the SEC West, so that whole 'playing for championships' meme is sort of passe now, huh?  Would like to say they are now the highest ranked 10-2 team but UF has them beat there too.  (Bwahahahahahahah!)  

2 minutes ago, dmoney said:

I.did not... I saw these...

@ToraGirl I saw these on FB... Thought i would share them, because i know you heard all the excuses today... 

Just now, dmoney said:

@ToraGirl I saw these on FB... Thought i would share them, because i know you heard all the excuses today... 

They're great! I'd seen a couple, but you found gold. Admittedly I have become addicted to memes. I'm not alone, for there's more than one for every occasion, as obscure as it may be. I just need to learn how to make them...or maybe not! 🤣Thank you so much for sharing...keep 'em coming!

Archived