AUsince72

gr82be

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUsince 72...…….prayers lifted for your recovery. One of my Auburn grad daughters just finished chemo and a scan this week showed no cancer. Just name this cancer Bama and kick it's butt.

Prayers for 72 that God will reach out and bless him and his family in a very special way!

Guest lurtz

72 you are one of the best.  Hang tough!

I am praying the Lord gives you strength, and provides comfort to you, your family, and all the folks who are concerned about you.

praying for you and your fam 72.

Prayers my Brother. God Bless 

@AUsince72  Nathan, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Stay positive and enjoy time with your family and anything else that brings you joy.  Tune out what is happening and what you cannot control.  Advice that I know you have heard a 1000 times but it is what helped me get through my treatment.  If there is anything that I can help with, your friend from way up north is there.  Stay strong, stay brave and stay you.   You got this!!!

Have thought about you a good bit recently, Nathan, realizing you weren’t posting as often. Praying God’s comfort for you and your family. 1Peter 1:3-7

Nathan, I think you see the love that you've earned around these parts and I hope you feel it shining on you and your beautiful family right now. We're with you.

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Nathan, I think you see the love that you've earned around these parts and I hope you feel it shining on you and your beautiful family right now. We're with you.

Thank you my brother, I appreciate that.

However, I haven't earned anything.  There's just a lot of really good people here and moments like this make the AUFamily shine!

This is a perfect example of the blessings I "preach" about.  I'm not deserving of such love & support.  Y'all are just loving & supporting people and The Good Lord's blessings are flowing my way through you!!

And I thank you ALL for bucking up my spirit, making me smile and knowing that I'm being thought of & supported.  Thank you & God bless you all, truly!

War Eagle!!

72....We are here for you in any way you need. Just say the word!  I pray for your strength as you gear up for another battle, I pray for your family, and for your medical team.

I thought of you just recently, and I wondered how you were doing. Sorry the news is not 100% positive but the new drug sounds like just what you need to get well. 

Please keep us posted when you feel up to it.

72-praying for you again to beat this cancer once & for all ( I should have never quit); as someone who's wife battled cancer for 20 years , I know that God is good & He is still in the healing business. God never promised us an easy life, but He did say that we wouldn't face it alone.  

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

We got you everyday brother! 💪🏼 Keep throwing those body shots!

A20B503A-5D06-4F89-AEF1-FB9136D156A2.gif

LOVE IT!!

So TIRED of this cancer.  Just ready to toss it...

VibrantDisfiguredIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

LOVE IT!!

Just keep up the good fight brother. You got this! 110%. You always got love and 💪🏼 Coming from my way! Body shots win the fight, don’t look for that haymaker.

Prayers lifted up to our Heavenly Father that he will heal our brother, 72. Praying for his wife and 2 wonderful daughters. Lord be with them and give them the strength to fight this fight with him. 🙏.In Jesus name, Amen! 

I have dealt with this terrible disease over the past two years with my 4 year old nephew. He spent almost two years in St Jude’s ( amazing place) fighting for his life. I witnessed God work miracles in his life and have no doubt that he will do the same for you. 

11 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

LOVE IT!!

Nathan... I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time and, well, now seems as good a time as any.

May I...

May I call you...

May I call you.... Thunderlips?

16 hours ago, WVR said:

Prayers lifted up to our Heavenly Father that he will heal our brother, 72. Praying for his wife and 2 wonderful daughters. Lord be with them and give them the strength to fight this fight with him. 🙏.In Jesus name, Amen! 

I have dealt with this terrible disease over the past two years with my 4 year old nephew. He spent almost two years in St Jude’s ( amazing place) fighting for his life. I witnessed God work miracles in his life and have no doubt that he will do the same for you. 

It is indeed an amazing place, and it is where I put almost all of my charitable contributions. I encourage everyone to contribute to St Jude's because they put their gifts to work for those who need it the most....the children and their families. 

18 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

LOVE IT!!

It is a tough, long road to travel. Hopefully we can give you some support and renew your spirit a little bit so you can continue the fight. We are your friends and we are here for you. 

72, praying just now for you and family. Also thanking God that you are part of our lives. Here for you Brother. 

Archived