you cannot have it both ways republicans.......

aubiefifty

m586k4zyzy451.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

this is all i heard when i first came on the political boards. you guys can hate it all you want but this is exactly some of you right now. and i bet i have others who will agree. i certainly will not dig through thousands of posts to back up my claim. maybe a mod or two remembers...........

51 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

m586k4zyzy451.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

this is all i heard when i first came on the political boards. you guys can hate it all you want but this is exactly some of you right now. and i bet i have others who will agree. i certainly will not dig through thousands of posts to back up my claim. maybe a mod or two remembers...........

While such statements are historically accurate, they are completely irrelevant to the present because that history has literally reversed itself in terms of the current political values represented by each party.

It's merely an ironic point of interest with absolutely no relevance today.

I am sorry to tell you that history, reality, and fact disagree with you. 

The Yellow Dog Dems out there are as racist as they were in 1865-1965. They will NEVER, not with a gun to their poor ignorant heads, ever vote Republican. They hate the Republicans and always will for setting the Black Man Free, and making him the Equal of the YDD. That is the truth.

The last Democrat I built a website for, a Pol in Lawrence County broke down his base as:
40% of the Active Voters.
20% of active voters, who vote Democrat, were educated, professional, middle class
20% of active voters, who vote Democrat, were ignorant to the bone, backward, single lever/single block Yellow Dog Democrat voters. He was targeting, as his victorious past had shown him to do, his whole campaign on benign, positive, name recognition. He ran the most vanilla campaigns of anyone and....won. But he knew his electorate like a glove. Now not all Dem electorates are like that. I share it to show many here that in many places in this country, especially the deep south, especially in Alabama, that it is still 1865-1965. YDD are never gonna vote Republican, NEVER. It is just laughable that anyone, anywhere would think that they would suddenly flip Republican.

Those talking about the Southern Strategy are correct. As the Dems moved ever more Left, probably too left in the 60s and 70s, they scared off a bunch of the voters right into the hands of Nixon and the slimy as hell Lee Atwater. Reagan once famously and profitably said that "I didnt leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left me." That was true for many Americans. Nixon didnt steal Democrat voters, at some level the Democrats didnt want them anymore. Kind of like the political climate right now, the Democrats really dont want Middle-class Bourgeois Voters (MBV) any more and they do not even allow them a place at the table. So Conservatives were runout of the tent and into the Republican tent and the Democrats didnt look back. Senator Sam Nunn, D GA soon became THE ONLY self described Conservative Democrat at the National Level. If the party didnt need his vote, they would have run him off too. 

The Dems want Elites, Hollywood Elites, and Wall Streeters, Silicon Valley, and DC Insiders, Media people. They run off to exclusive retreats where the MBVs do not get a say nor even a seat at the table. The 1%ers get richer, their bought and paid for pols get richer, and Jeff Bezos cuts the pay and benefits of his workers and sends a couple of $$$ to the money whores at the DNC and is praised for being "so Progressive." Rinse and Repeat. The Democrats turned their backs on the MBVs, and could not care less. 

The MBVs had a hissy fit and elected the nations first FU Candidate-Trump. Now, they have buyers remorse, no doubt, but the next FU Candidate is coming. I just hope that they elect a sane, logical one next time. 

The Republicans? They are just completely soul-less shills for Wall Street. They really only know "Free Market Economy" crap that Rushannity drills into them. They couldnt really care less about the MBVs either. They were just a conduit for the first FU Candidate. They tried to stop it but couldnt. They wanted yet another Wall Street Hack that could mindlessly parrot the same MEANINGLESS Republican Talking Points that they have trotted out for 40 years or more. 

The Democrats, they will nominate a man they do not like, and really cant stand because they cant really nominate another Wall Streeter like HRC and get their base to show up. It wasnt the RUSSIANS!!!! in 2016 that lost them the WH. It was the Progressives walking out. 

The Progressives are starting to learn to appeal to the MBVs, Bernie showed them the way. When will they break away and form a third party? My hope is soon, very soon. 

56 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I am sorry to tell you that history, reality, and fact disagree with you. 

The Yellow Dog Dems out there are as racist as they were in 1865-1965. They will NEVER, not with a gun to their poor ignorant heads, ever vote Republican. They hate the Republicans and always will for setting the Black Man Free, and making him the Equal of the YDD. That is the truth.

The last Democrat I built a website for, a Pol in Lawrence County broke down his base as:
40% of the Active Voters.
20% of active voters, who vote Democrat, were educated, professional, middle class
20% of active voters, who vote Democrat, were ignorant to the bone, backward, single lever/single block Yellow Dog Democrat voters. He was targeting, as his victorious past had shown him to do, his whole campaign on benign, positive, name recognition. He ran the most vanilla campaigns of anyone and....won. But he knew his electorate like a glove. Now not all Dem electorates are like that. I share it to show many here that in many places in this country, especially the deep south, especially in Alabama, that it is still 1865-1965. YDD are never gonna vote Republican, NEVER. It is just laughable that anyone, anywhere would think that they would suddenly flip Republican.

Those talking about the Southern Strategy are correct. As the Dems moved ever more Left, probably too left in the 60s and 70s, they scared off a bunch of the voters right into the hands of Nixon and the slimy as hell Lee Atwater. Reagan once famously and profitably said that "I didnt leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left me." That was true for many Americans. Nixon didnt steal Democrat voters, at some level the Democrats didnt want them anymore. Kind of like the political climate right now, the Democrats really dont want Middle-class Bourgeois Voters (MBV) any more and they do not even allow them a place at the table. So Conservatives were runout of the tent and into the Republican tent and the Democrats didnt look back. Senator Sam Nunn, D GA soon became THE ONLY self described Conservative Democrat at the National Level. If the party didnt need his vote, they would have run him off too. 

The Dems want Elites, Hollywood Elites, and Wall Streeters, Silicon Valley, and DC Insiders, Media people. They run off to exclusive retreats where the MBVs do not get a say nor even a seat at the table. The 1%ers get richer, their bought and paid for pols get richer, and Jeff Bezos cuts the pay and benefits of his workers and sends a couple of $$$ to the money whores at the DNC and is praised for being "so Progressive." Rinse and Repeat. The Democrats turned their backs on the MBVs, and could not care less. 

The MBVs had a hissy fit and elected the nations first FU Candidate-Trump. Now, they have buyers remorse, no doubt, but the next FU Candidate is coming. I just hope that they elect a sane, logical one next time. 

The Republicans? They are just completely soul-less shills for Wall Street. They really only know "Free Market Economy" crap that Rushannity drills into them. They couldnt really care less about the MBVs either. They were just a conduit for the first FU Candidate. They tried to stop it but couldnt. They wanted yet another Wall Street Hack that could mindlessly parrot the same MEANINGLESS Republican Talking Points that they have trotted out for 40 years or more. 

The Democrats, they will nominate a man they do not like, and really cant stand because they cant really nominate another Wall Streeter like HRC and get their base to show up. It wasnt the RUSSIANS!!!! in 2016 that lost them the WH. It was the Progressives walking out. 

The Progressives are starting to learn to appeal to the MBVs, Bernie showed them the way. When will they break away and form a third party? My hope is soon, very soon. 

There may be 2 YDDs left.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

There may be 2 YDDs left.

So you think  that 20% of the active Votes in Lawrence County Alabama is...2 and that the total active voters would be...10. :blink:

You do realize that people actually can see what you post AND do math right? :o

Just _______ amazing. <smdh>

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So you think  that 20% of the active Votes in Lawrence County Alabama is...2 and that the total active voters would be...10. :blink:

You do realize that people actually can see what you post AND do math right? :o

Just _______ amazing. <smdh>

Unless those 20% are over 100, they are not yellow dog 🐕 Democrats. They may be blue dog, but YDDs are in the past. Last time a guy told me he was a yellow dog was 1976 and he was almost 80.

Long as they start pulling other monuments I'm good, cause there are others that need to come down for the same reason. Appears dump Custer is getting more steam:

https://www.wxyz.com/news/america-in-crisis/new-push-to-remove-controversial-statue-of-general-custer-in-monroe

Well of course you know better than anyone, including an elected official. <Er>.  

9 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Well of course you know better than anyone, including an elected official. <Er>.  

These “democrats” that vote for this elected official you know— did they vote for Hillary?

35 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

These “democrats” that vote for this elected official you know— did they vote for Hillary?

Sure. And Doug Jones too. 

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The Republicans? They are just completely soul-less shills for Wall Street. They really only know "Free Market Economy" crap that Rushannity drills into them. They couldn't really care less about the MBVs either. They were just a conduit for the first FU Candidate. They tried to stop it but couldn't. They wanted yet another Wall Street Hack that could mindlessly parrot the same MEANINGLESS Republican Talking Points that they have trotted out for 40 years or more. 

I think your whole analysis was fairly spot on until you got to this part, well actually, you backed into the truth here too. But when you refer to Republicans what you are really referring to is the Republican 'establishment'. The conservative rank and file rejected the GOP establishment along with their wall street policies that were destroying American jobs and sovereignty. The high lighted part describes what happened in one short sentence and it continues. 

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Is the guy you know a progressive?

The pol? He is much more Progressive than me. He has been in the trenches and has lost a little bit of his sense of humor. Carlin, but a lil more loveable...

49 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I think your whole analysis was fairly spot on until you got to this part, well actually, you backed into the truth here too. But when you refer to Republicans what you are really referring to is the Republican 'establishment'. The conservative rank and file rejected the GOP establishment along with their wall street policies that were destroying American jobs and sovereignty. The high lighted part describes what happened in one short sentence and it continues. 

Brother, I agree. It is the Establishment. But some of my old friends in the party rank and file are just as bamboozled as they Establishment are. 

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

The pol? He is much more Progressive than me. He has been in the trenches and has lost a little bit of his sense of humor. Carlin, but a lil more loveable...

Sounds like you’re  rebrandingprogessive voters as yellow dogs.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Sounds like you’re  rebrandingprogessive voters as yellow dogs.

damn...how did you get that that wrong man...

Wth Meme Jackie Chan, HD Png Download - vhv

Archived