How do you blame CTT???????

88Tiger

OK. I'm as peeved as the rest of you guys, probably more so as for one year I let myself believe and got all wrapped up in this team. I haven't let that happen in a long time after previous disappointments and letting it affect me in ways that it shouldn't.

But how in the world can you blame CTT for this loss? The coaching staff had a solid gameplan and the players played well. In case none of you happened to notice, this Ole Miss team IS good. They are not the simple pushover they've been in year's past. Eli IS a great QB and LSU had better be prepared as Ole Miss has the week off to prep for them.

The major problem I have with CTT is his hiring of Nall. But looking at his thinking (I'll keep the offense scheme for continuity) it was what many of us might have done. That is my biggest problem with anything. I'd like for Nall to have the proverbial light to come on or get someone in there who can run an offense.

Changing HCs AGAIN will only put us behind the eight ball and set the program back once more! Frank Beamer has been the toast of the country in recent years and it wasn't until his 6th year that he turned VT into a winner (nevermind what's happened this year, VT has a tough time recruiting).

Just bringing in new blood, learning new schemes will put us back on the 5 year plan. Get an OC and stick behind CTT and THESE players.

I agree, this isnt a "fantasy" league were you change people left and right. Dance with the one you came with. Yes it did take Beamer 6 years, and now look what he has built. It never seems to fail that after every lose it is time to fire TT, I am tired of hearing about this, look who he brings in, look what he had to start after tot left. We have been to some pretty good bowl games lately just not the BCS. Give the guy a chance, he is not a miracle worker, he is coaching teenages how to play auburn football.

I agree....The dropped pass was not CTT falt at all in fact we were in the right position to win the game and we had two chances.... It just was not ment to be...But keeping CTT is the way to go and I do see better things for us much later. I know this was susposed to be our year, makes this kind of dissapointing.. but fireing CTT is not the answer...getting an OC ...Now thats the answer and Nall can go back and spend more of his time on the Line...Thats what he is good at.

NOW lets get ready for our two biggest rivals....GA and BAMA and if we can beat those two OH What a Thanksgiving and Christmas we all would have....

My Hat goes off to ole Miss....they did what they had to do and the game was just about dead even even though we are susposed to have the better talent...their defence was small but fast...We should have done better controlling their line but we did not...

Congrats to Ole Miss....And hope they represent the west well....even though they have to face LSU....That ought to be a good game...Where are they playing that game...if its at LSU ...I see LSU winning....

War Eagle and Beat UGA and Bama!!!

If we lose out we will have a new oc. If win just beat bama I think he will stay the oc. I hope I am wrong because we need a new one. I'm not made at nall but he just can't get it done. He needs to just work on the o line. The o line was good until he had 2 jobs to do and the o line started slacking. We need a new oc at the end of the season no matter what.

WARR EAGLE

If we don't get a new OC, we need to hire an OL coach. He obviously has had a hard time this year juggling the two responsiblities. Other than that, we had a great game, our players played hard and we were in it the whole time. What more can you ask for? Ole Miss is obviously trying hard to make it to the SEC for the first time. They beat us fair and square.

No offense, but i am an Au grad living in VA and everyone I work with graduated from V. Tech. They love beamer because he shows emotion and has a desire to win. Just watch the next Tech game. He also motivates and plans. None of these qualities can even be mentioned in the same sentence with TT. You can tell when you have got a Head Coach with a desire and TT does not have it. Let him go or prepare yourself for some mediocre seasons ahead.

Archived