Olineman in the Portal

twilli13

2 minutes ago, nurbis said:

Where are you seeing that? 

couple message boards talking about it

Just now, W.E.D said:

couple message boards talking about it

Did he ever make his visit here? He was supposed to visit on the 18th. I don't see any updates here or elsewhere online about it so I am assuming he did not. 

Just now, nurbis said:

Did he ever make his visit here? He was supposed to visit on the 18th. I don't see any updates here or elsewhere online about it so I am assuming he did not. 

Not sure, but it seems like any news about transfer visits is almost non-existent

13 minutes ago, nurbis said:

He did. Apparently wanted guaranteed playing time, and that's just not how things are done... however that's why he's transferring. tough cookie but still need better recruiting at that position. I don't think Friend is cutting it. We do have a shot at acouple of 22 incoming guys. 

• Facepalm 1

2023 will require us to fatten up the place kicker to hold a spot on the offensive line. Our most pressing need and this staff has failed miserably to address it. 

• Like 1