ryan williams?

auwallace

That's interesting since he gave his visit this weekend a "45" on a scale of 1-10 and said that he was still going to do his visits to Clemson and West Virginia but that they don't have a chance (his words).

I don't know about Scout, but Rivals policy is that anytime a kid commits but still plans on taking other visits, he's automatically considered a "soft verbal."

Here is what Ryan had to say about his visit this past weekend.

"On a scale of one to 10 I’d give it a 45.

"I’ll be up here in June.”

"As far as official visits to other schools, Williams isn’t sure but notes that it will be “just to travel.”

“I’m debating between Clemson and West Virginia, but Auburn sealed the deal the whole weekend,” Williams says.

This is a big decision for these kids and if the coaches don't mind them taking a few trips then why should we?

Ryan is a very good DB and the coaches want him at AU. Therefore I do as well.

wasn't he already a soft verbal? the email said there was a new commit, and the only one with today's date is cooper.

I would definitely take the visits too. I don't think that the Saban policy of--if they shop around then we will too-- serves a H.C. very well. Obviously, Tubberville doesn't have a policy against it. To me, that shows condfidence in our program and I believe the recruits can see that. If a kid doesn't take the visits, then he may regret it later and get a case of the "what if's" and want to leave.

Yeah he's definately coming here, he's just wanting to get the free scenery/food/fun that you get on recruiting trips to different schools, if I was him, I might do the same thing.

I might, too, but I would hold off on making my "commitment".

Archived