Mercer game

If anybody is able to get the game on a radio station where you live, please let us a game update or at least let us know the final score when you can. With it being an away game, there is not gametracker either at Auburntigers.com.

I checked that our before I posted Eric, but all I could find was a "Listen Live" and when I clicked it it gave me nothing but a blank page. Is there something I am missing?

I even checked Yahoo Sports because sometimes they will have free live streaming or live stats for some obscure NCAA baseball games.

windows media player comes up but i don't get any audio.. got the link at ITAT...didn't check it first..lol

Same here. At first media player would not even come up for me, just got a blank page. Oh well.

Score just came in on Auburtigers.com. We win 5-1.

Binacucci had a big game going 3-5 with a HR and 4 RBIs.

Thompson gets the win...pitches 6 innings...moves to 3-0

Link

Now, let's take this win and build on it this weekend against Ole Miss. Season is not over with yet. All we have to do is start playing up to what we are capable of with the talent we have, and we can turn this bad start to conference play around.

War Eagle!

Mercer's not a SEC caliber team, but is anyone else as relieved as I am about this win? It has been pretty miserable thinking about baseball over the last couple of weeks or so. The team needed a win in a big way. Here's to building on this and playing like we belong in the SEC!

I agree MDM. It is just good to get a win and I bet it really felt good for the players. Like you said, Mercer is no SEC team, but may this win will help get them firing on all cylinders again.

A win's a win, and I'll take it. I hope we've stopped the bleeding, and can build on it.

Archived