Athletic Department Contact?

35Rem

I'd like to contact the athletic department, and anyone else that should know, about the University being represented at next years Touch a Truck event at Landmark Park in Dothan.

It really was neat for my kids to be able to see all different kinds of trucks, construction equipment, emergency service vehicles, even a helicopter.

Troy and Updyke Academy (Alabama) had their equipment semi's there. Auburn was not represented at the State's Official Agriculture Museum.

I hope that changes next year, and I want to be sure they are aware of it.

Any help would be great!

I sent an email to athletics@auburn.edu, but I'm not sure if that will get to the right person.

Thanks!!

I'd guess Kirk Sampson is your best bet. Since his department handles all media and PR requests, I'm sure he would know how to best direct your request with regard to the athletics equipment trucks. Other university equipment would have to go through their respective departments.

Thank you, Sandstone. That was the right person. He forwarded it to the right people who got back to me.

I sure hope they can come next year!

Glad I could help. I was going to send you to Dana Marquez (equipment manager), but I figured it would have to go through Kirk and/or compliance to make sure things were handled appropriately.

Archived