2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This new class of recruits has an entire year to watch our current set of backs flourish underneath Malzhan's system. If we impressed him now, I think we have a great shot after he realizes the numbers he'll have a shot to put up with Malzhan at the helm.

Maybe I'll feel differently when the memories of Liner/Foster/Yeldon wear off, but I think we should just let these kids who love Bama go there. There are lots of great kids who would love to come play for Auburn and effort spent recruiting Bammers to come to Auburn would be better spent there. In military terms - fight your battles where you have the best chance to win.

WE CAN GET HIM. HIS DAD IS A BAMA FAN BUT WANTS HIS SON ON THE FIELD SOON! ONLY SABAN IMO CAN KEEP HIM FROM COMMING TO AUBURN! AND STILL NOT GO TO BAMA. HE WANTS TO STAY CLOSE TO HOME. :wareagle:

I CAN'T HEAR YOU...WHAT???

WE CAN GET HIM. HIS DAD IS A BAMA FAN BUT WANTS HIS SON ON THE FIELD SOON! ONLY SABAN IMO CAN KEEP HIM FROM COMMING TO AUBURN! AND STILL NOT GO TO BAMA. HE WANTS TO STAY CLOSE TO HOME. :wareagle:

you talkin to me?

LOUD NOISES!!

I think we'll have a pretty good shot with this guy. Uat is stacked at RB and lsu will most likely land 5 star RB Leonard Fournette who is from LA. They also have a stable of good rbs already.

Seems to be a bammer lean. Hard to understand with Bo Scarbrough verbal to bammer. I guess these kids think they can all start/play for bammer. Hopefully, we can convince him otherwise.

I keep asking myself the same thing,smh mite consider a grey shirt, but why do that when you can get into the rotation with us. Hopefully the light click on and he realize his best options. WDE.

you talkin to me?

:lmao:

Every time it looks really good for us to sign a top player (and he even commits to AU), the more sly tricks saban pulls out of his straw hat.as signing day gets closer and closer.

I believe based on what I have seen from this staff, Gus in particular, that we have an intelligent group of coaches. Gus will begin to out-manuever sabear before long.

I live in Oxford and plan to be at quite a few games with some auburn signs. Will start asking around and see what i can dig up on him. I hate that every good player i watch every year in Oxford goes somewhere besides my beloved AU! It ends this year!

At this point in their careers I think Roc is quite a bit better than cadiallac was. Would be the best running back we have signed in a long time

Are you serious?

He may be a step slower but stronger,more elusive great vision. Has break away speed and a game changer

Caddy Clone IMO

I'll take a team full of Caddy Clones and take my chances

No kidding. If he's got that jump cut Cadillac had in his arsenal, I'll take him based on that alone. If he's on Carnell's level, sign him up.

Archived