Welcoming Auburn Eagle to AUFAMILY

RunInRed

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome.

I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Al Minser and his pyramid of dogs. Take any job you can get and don't make on the floor.

This doesn't mean you'll be adopting their ridiculously heavy-handed moderation does it?

Our long-standing Board Rules which have served us well for 10+ years will remain in place.

Thank God!!

I love AUFAMILY, this is the best Auburn board by a long shot. So as long as this place doesn't change drastically I will be ALL IN! This place has been my Auburn home since I was 14. WDE

Guest around4ever

It looks a little like my home but not exactly like it. Family is Family!!! And Family makes a home a home. So welcome to my home and hope I'm welcome to your home. War Damn Eagle!!!!!

Welcome to all the AE guys! I'm not a long timer here, but I look forward to the new folks. Definitely enjoy this forum, best on the net by far!

Are we bringing back the drill press? And how are the resident bammers going to be implemented with respect to AE's no turd policy?

No turds allowed? Surely we can implement one of their rules?????? Just as a way of saying, "Welcome, and we respect your judgement!".

Guest tyliticus

considering i didnt post much on AE due to iphone not agreeing with it very well.. now that AUfamily is the main board im excited to post more often :)

Guest Weegle777

They don't sound very excited about the move over at AE.

It's just a different layout that will take a little getting used to. Is there a thread or something that shows how to use the different tools on this site?

Archived