Welcoming Auburn Eagle to AUFAMILY

RunInRed

Guest austudnt23

Hey can someone please delete my account. I am an auburn eagle member and my info will be merged. Please delete my account

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey can someone please delete my account. I am an auburn eagle member and my info will be merged. Please delete my account

I'll take care of it shortly.

Coming over from AE. Gonna miss having the Bammers flushed.

Just do what I do and click the ignore user button.

Hello everyone and War Eagle glad to be here!

Was our post count suppose to come over?

Go back and read the time line in the 1st post, none of the data handling starts until both sites go down.

It's slated to be done by Monday.

Guest AuburnWarVet

Hello everyone and War Eagle glad to be here!

Was our post count suppose to come over?

Go back and read the time line in the 1st post, none of the data handling starts until both sites go down.

It's slated to be done by Monday.

Duh...sorry lol...its been a long day today sorry Thanks!

AE member here! My user name was aujess07 on AE, but since I have changed my primary email since then, I figured I would just register a new one over here. Very, very, VERY excited about this merger. I can't wait to dive into this football season because I, like many others, have high expectations for this year. I have enjoyed posting on AE since, eh, around the time we got Cam to sign his LOI, and I've enjoyed the ride since.

I usually add sarcasm, pictures, my football knowledge, and personal stories to any conversation. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream, and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

With that being said, War Eagle!!

Whoa, what? No long walks on the beach? :poke:

The important question is...Do you like Pina Coladas?

AE member here! My user name was aujess07 on AE, but since I have changed my primary email since then, I figured I would just register a new one over here. Very, very, VERY excited about this merger. I can't wait to dive into this football season because I, like many others, have high expectations for this year. I have enjoyed posting on AE since, eh, around the time we got Cam to sign his LOI, and I've enjoyed the ride since.

I usually add sarcasm, pictures, my football knowledge, and personal stories to any conversation. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream, and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

With that being said, War Eagle!!

Whoa, what? No long walks on the beach? :poke:

The important question is...Do you like Pina Coladas?

And getting caught in the rain...

So, different user name and different e-mail means.... not much really changes ?

:gofig:

FYI - The site will be taken offline tomorrow shortly after 5:00PM CT. We will return on or before Monday morning to welcome all of the AErs to AUFAMILY.COM!

Note: The best way to stay updated on the progress of the merger over the weekend is by following our social network feeds. If you aren't doing so already, it is highly recommended!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/AUFAMILY

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AUFAMILY

Hello and WDE All, Looking forward to the adjustment. Sooo I hear there are GumpRats from time to time here, I hope that means Haze&Taze Entitlement Rights are welcome. And for those of you being gripey frowny over emoticons....

minions.gif

Hi. Looking forward to reading this board. But, like Asst Coach - what will I do this weekend. I might have to read a *gasp* newspaper.

I used to post sporadically on aunation but I can't remember my old passwod. lol. I posted as Montressor on AE but I'll just go with this one. I see a lot of familiar names from the good ole days on the scout forums. Hey Rappy! WDE]

Looking forward to the merger. I also like the rule changes that are here. Can't wait to see what the site is like on Monday.

WDE!!

Phish fan or just an alternate spelling?

Big time Phish fan, 147 shows to be exact.

Big time Phish fan here as well. SAVE GAMEHENDGE!! Coming over from AE and I already feel welcome.

Coming over from AE. Gonna miss having the Bammers flushed.

If it helps put you at ease, rest assured that the real trolls and a-holes are flushed pretty quickly here, while those that remain around are policed/put in their place pretty quickly by our members when they come up with nonsense.

Welcome aboard!

This doesn't mean you'll be adopting their ridiculously heavy-handed moderation does it?

Buck! what's up?

I'm one of those migrating from the Eagle to here. I hope this place is what they said it was, because the Eagle was great. War Eagle! everybody.

Archived