Welcoming Auburn Eagle to AUFAMILY

RunInRed

In.

What, not "All In"? What are you, a closet bammer?

I think we went 9 pages without mentioning "bammer." 10 demerits for you :yes:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a member of AUFAMILY since January, but I've spent most of my time over at Auburn Eagle. I'm looking forward to the merger and reading StatTiger's posts over here. War Eagle!

They don't sound very excited about the move over at AE.

Why should we? AE was our place to go, and we loved it. It will take some time to try and feel at home here, but we will try.

Why should we? AE was our place to go, and we loved it. It will take some time to try and feel at home here, but we will try.

Its a forum....you login, view threads, and make posts if you feel like it. You're not landing on a new planet.

Fans choose one forum over another for a variety of reasons. I tried a few of them before settling in at AE. It just felt like family. Forums are a lot like families, and this merger like the Brady Bunch. I hope it works. To be honest, I'm going to miss AE. It is what it is and I'm hoping our new home works out for all.

War Eagle AU Family! Just been transferred and checking out the site. Chat room might be cool during games. Looks like need to change my Avatar. I guess gifs don't work.

AE member here! My user name was aujess07 on AE, but since I have changed my primary email since then, I figured I would just register a new one over here. Very, very, VERY excited about this merger. I can't wait to dive into this football season because I, like many others, have high expectations for this year. I have enjoyed posting on AE since, eh, around the time we got Cam to sign his LOI, and I've enjoyed the ride since.

I usually add sarcasm, pictures, my football knowledge, and personal stories to any conversation. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream, and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

With that being said, War Eagle!!

Whoa, what? No long walks on the beach? :poke:

The important question is...Do you like Pina Coladas?

And getting caught in the rain...

Sorry. The shutdown didn't allow me to reply in a prompt manner.

In short:

1)Eh, I'm too white for long walks on the beach. Maybe short ones.

2)Pina Coladas are too fruity for me. I might could have 1, but I'm more of a J&C man myself

3) Yes. I have been caught in the rain, and I don't enjoy it, unless a game of backyard football is in session.

I know somebody mentioned the different email/username, and yes it's a big change. I lost all my posts from AE, but it really doesn't bother me. I interact with a bunch of board members via Twitter. I was not a fan of my username on AE and wanted something different.

With all of that being said, glad we're back online! WDE!

Just checking it out! I loved AE because it was easy to use and had great and mostly accurate information. I need to learn my way around here and figure out who everyone is and who I need to beware of (BAMMERS). I mostly like to read stuff and don't post much. There are not many members my age and gender, I'm sure. Anyway, if the info is as good here as on AE, I will love it! War Eagle everybody!!!! Can't wait for kickoff!!!!

So I guess we lost our post count from AE? That's a shame.

But it looks like some people from AE kept their post counts? I'm a little confused. Unless they had thousands upon thousands on both sites.

But it looks like some people from AE kept their post counts? I'm a little confused. Unless they had thousands upon thousands on both sites.

I'll look into your account...

And if any one else wants a review of post counts: admin@aufamily.com

Your post count has been fixed.

Your post count has been fixed.

Hey great!! Thanks so much!!

Just checking it out, too. I loved AE but will learn around here. Looking forward to learning who everyone is and who I need to beware of (yes, bammers).

Warrrrrr EAGLE!!

What do the dots under the avatar pic mean? :dunno:

Titles and pips/dots are assigned by post-count. However, we can manually change them if you wish...

10 post = AU Fan

50 = GTA

100 = Trainer

200 = Asst Coach

300 = Asst Head Coach

400 = Head Coach

500 = SEC Head Coach

600 = Booster

700 = Rogue Booster

800 = Asst Professor

900 = Professor

1500 = Tenured Professor

2250 = Dept Head

3000 = College President

4000 = Royal Rogue Booser

5000 = Alumni

6000 = Senior Alumni

7000 = BOT Member

>8000 = BOT Chairman

What do the dots under the avatar pic mean? :dunno:

Titles and pips/dots are assigned by post-count. However, we can manually change them if you wish...

10 post = AU Fan

50 = GTA

100 = Trainer

200 = Asst Coach

300 = Asst Head Coach

400 = Head Coach

500 = SEC Head Coach

600 = Booster

700 = Rogue Booster

800 = Asst Professor

900 = Professor

1500 = Tenured Professor

2250 = Dept Head

3000 = College President

4000 = Royal Rogue Booser

5000 = Alumni

6000 = Senior Alumni

7000 = BOT Member

>8000 = BOT Chairman

Not at all. Just trying to figure everything out here. Thanks. WDE.

My info doesn't seem to have made it over from AE. I had come to this site once before and signed in with FB, so I used that, but it would be nice to have my post counts from AE.

Fixed. :)

Archived