**New Auburn Prints For Sale by Image House**

AUSportTalk

I'm hoping there's an even MORE memorable moment on Nov 26 that is even MORE suitable for painting!!!  War Eagle!!thumbsup.gif

exactly what I was thinking but yeah the middle was only a matter of time

:wareagle: These are all brand new prints just in time for your Auburn Christmas. It is hard to see the details in the ad so here they are. The black & white prints are by Auburn Eagle's own Scott Reaves and are very, very nice. At 17"x20", they are a great size to frame for your Auburn room and at $25 makes them an affordable addition, we have them in stock for pick up or shipping. The "War Cam Eagle" print is one of the first of Cam prints that will come on the market and is by Larry Pitts, print is 11"x17", again ready for framing . This signed and numbered print (2010 available) is only $20 bucks...incredible! With the limited availability of this print we are taking orders...there will be other Cam prints in the future but  I don't believe there will a limited edition print at this price again and the timing is perfect, they won't last long. Call me, email me....whatever you do don't miss an opportunity to own a piece of Auburn history in the making.

Mention this post and receive 15% off of our competitive custom framing........WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Bob...Image House

334-887-5700    Imagehouse1991@yahoo.com  ImageHouse.org  AuburnArtPrints.com

Just a question here, to make sure it is legal to use the "War Cam Eagle"?  I know there were tons of threads lately discussing the use of Cam's name and/or likeness, and honestly I read most of them and just got more confused on if this is okay with the NCAA.  Not sure I remember a print of a current player where they are the entire focal point of the print.

I just received this image from Greg Gamble...his new Cam print! 1000 s/n, 100 artist proofs that are 19"x22" and an open edition of 9"x12" prints. Really Nice! Please check back and I will post other great Auburn prints. War Eagle! Bob...Image House.

Archived