Media is starting to ask right questions about Cam

Ed_

I am starting to like CBSsports stance on this whole issue. Seems like they are the only national media group defending Newton instead of throwing him under the bus.

I am starting to like CBSsports stance on this whole issue. Seems like they are the only national media group defending Newton instead of throwing him under the bus.

Remember, we have NO more games on ESPN and TWO more on CBS. CBS may use this as a platform to blast "other networks".

It is starting to unravel. Hard to keep a story straight when it is filled with lies.

^^^This^^^

:thumbsup:

Remember, we have NO more games on ESPN and TWO more on CBS. CBS may use this as a platform to blast "other networks".

Hopefully, we have THREE more games on CBS!  ;D

That is great.

Also, the Brian Harbach blog on Scout "Harbach Blog...Newton Situation Disgusting " is the best article I've seen to date for the purpose of plastering in every forum, chat, blog discussion, article discussion board, etc in the world that is discussing the situation.  

Reason?  Its short, concise, and shines a high-beam on the truly relevant issues.  

I think all AU fans who are surfing around the ESPN boards, SEC forums, Fox blogs/boards, etc etc etc would be making an impact by plastering that article in every inch of free space imaginable.  That is one of the best ways for us to fight back.  

Its a CFN.com blog posted on Scout for free.  So plaster away.  

CBS won`t blast other networks but could use the quiet assassin approach of talikg about what we knew, when, what we asked and where was any other objective reporting coming from. then cut to black.

I would like to be used for good instead of evil for a while :laugh: Probably not going to happen, but it makes for a good plan.

a few more questions will still have to be addressed, because if any evidence exists to substantiate claims against Cam, the law had to be broken to obtain said information:

1. it is illegal to disclose a student's academic information.

2. it is also a violation of wiretapping laws to record a conversation (using electronic equipment) with a minor,  

without the parent's consent,

3. it is an additional violation of wiretapping laws to publish said conversation to anyone other than law

enforcement (NCAA, SEC, nor ESPN qualify as law enforcement).  

Katz v. United States

Regardless of the location, a conversation is protected from unreasonable search and seizure under the Fourth Amendment if it is made with a “reasonable expectation of privacy”.

Wiretapping counts as a search (physical intrusion is not necessary).

Archived