Did the Newton's meet the NCAA yesterday?

ShugFan

A source told me Cecil and Cam met with the NCAA yesterday, and they have been told Cam has no worries. Neither does Auburn.    :dunno:

I heard it but to tell you the truth it was from another poster on here last night

My source's source told me to ask your source if a source said that my source has any sources that my source could use as a source.

My source says there's a plane in Montgomery.   !?!

I can corroborate this -- I saw a plane in the sky today

Guest War Eagle 29

A source told me Cecil and Cam met with the NCAA yesterday, and they have been told Cam has no worries. Neither does Auburn.    :dunno:

It is nice to have a positive rumor on the board, even if it might not be true!  :D

My source's source told me to ask your source if a source said that my source has any sources that my source could use as a source.

My source does have a source, but he/she/it can't be named (even if they exist).  I am not saying that they exist, but I am not denying that they don't exist, crap I said too much.

:believe:

My source told me not to eat Capn' Crunch anymore because it's like eating little shards of glass that cut your mouth all up and leaves little strings of skin hanging down in your mouth.

Guest midnight

its on auburn football.com i read it too hopefully we're about to find out something

No offense to anyone. I appreciate folks posting what they hear, but there is sooooo much of it right now that is unsubstantiated.  I want to hear something official from Auburn, the SEC, the NCAA, or coach.  I don't care what has happened.  I'm going to be a lifelong Auburn fan.  I wore my under armour to the office today.  The defamation of the Newtons has been brutal on the media.  I just want to see this nightmare be over for them.

My source does have a source, but he/she/it can't be named (even if they exist).  I am not saying that they exist, but I am not denying that they don't exist, crap I said too much.

My source  is real,  but I am made up.  I learned this when my source's source told him I did not actually exist.   Which kind of sucks.  I do not like not existing,  but it is from a credible source.

Guest midnight

No offense to anyone. I appreciate folks posting what they hear, but there is sooooo much of it right now that is unsubstantiated.  I want to hear something official from Auburn, the SEC, the NCAA, or coach.  I don't care what has happened.  I'm going to be a lifelong Auburn fan.  I wore my under armour to the office today.  The defamation of the Newtons has been brutal on the media.  I just want to see this nightmare be over for them.

THIS me too

My source told me not to eat Capn' Crunch anymore because it's like eating little shards of glass that cut your mouth all up and leaves little strings of skin hanging down in your mouth.

That's one I can verify  

Guest midnight

That's one I can verify  

:laugh:

I am the third source! Capn Crunch will cut up the inside of your mouth. There are also allegations that Doritos are involved as well.

I've been having Doritos issues for years. :'( I never knew it would be the same with others, too.

I am the third source! Capn Crunch will cut up the inside of your mouth. There are also allegations that Doritos are involved as well.

There's something to the Doritos. At least the new really hot ones.  My source's grandfather's step-source says you can't let them touch your lips, so you have to push them back in your mouth whole, 'cause nobody takes the time to break them up.  Also, melt pepper-jack cheese on them - um gooood.  

Archived