Did the Newton's meet the NCAA yesterday?

ShugFan

ESPN is about to break a story that Cam Newton removed the tags from his mattress his freshman year at Florida!

DANG IT!!! That could be the last straw!  :'(

Guest midnight

ESPN is about to break a story that Cam Newton removed the tags from his mattress his freshman year at Florida!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DANG IT!!! That could be the last straw!   :'(

Cap'n Crunch is denying your allegations. Sources say ya'll put too much in your mouth at one time.  :P

Well how can you take the of anyone that doesn't own a Milk Proof watch?  (Dating myself on that commercial)

Cap'n Crunch is denying your allegations. Sources say ya'll put too much in your mouth at one time.  :P

Well how can you take the of anyone that doesn't own a Milk Proof watch?  (Dating myself on that commercial)

Don't talk with your mouth full. :-X

My source's source told me to ask your source if a source said that my source has any sources that my source could use as a source.

My source says there's a plane in Montgomery.   !?!

I can corroborate this -- I saw a plane in the sky today

I wasn’t to sure about the plane until I saw a small Hispanic man pointing to the sky repeatedly saying “THE PLANE THE PLANE THE PLANE” :P

I dont have any sources. Where can I get some?

Sources-r-us has the best deals.

Source*Mart is cheaper.

You guys are getting screwed. Everyone knows the best deal on sources is buying them from overseas on the internet.

I think China has a factory full of 10-year-olds churning them out

I dont have any sources.  Where can I get some?

Sources-r-us has the best deals.

Source*Mart is cheaper.

You guys are getting screwed.  Everyone knows the best deal on sources is buying them from overseas on the internet.

I think China has a factory full of 10-year-olds churning them out

LOL  ;D:thumbsup:

I don't need a source to tell me Thayer Evans has a serious health condition.  It is obvious to anyone that has seen it before. The condition is Cranialrectumitis, more commonly known as Headupthea$$ disease. He's had it for a while now.  I think it's cronica and often fatal.

:tease:

Speaking of Thayer......

On that Fire Thayer Evans facebook page, they researched him and found out that his ex-wife took out a restraining order on him. There were people trying to get a copy of it to post. Sort of a "dose of his own medicine" kind of thing....

Speaking of Thayer......

On that Fire Thayer Evans facebook page, they researched him and found out that his ex-wife took out a restraining order on him. There were people trying to get a copy of it to post. Sort of a "dose of his own medicine" kind of thing....

The restraining order was posted here yesterday or the day before.  It was removed because we are decent people and thought it was a little beyond decency. 

Speaking of Thayer......

The restraining order was posted here yesterday or the day before.  It was removed because we are decent people and thought it was a little beyond decency. 

So what sportswriter awards are there?  Certainly he should not be considered in light of this revelation.  I wouldn't vote for him.  It's really unfortunate, but when you're a sportswriter, character matters no matter how well you wield your words. IMO

Archived