espn live at au now

wdeexit310

Just to clarify, I had no intention of doing something that would cause me to end up in a line up...thanks for your concern.

Damn I was so looking forward to that.   :banghead:

Golf, did you look at his pic? just sayin......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey if anyone wants to knee cap someone it has to be me today.....

I had to go to Mississippi today......then had to drive from meridian to florence up 45......4 hours of listening to Mississippi sports radio!!!!!

They are all saints and we are going down......its bad when you know you are close to home and are trying to pick up Finescum and its breaking in and out with gospel...

But it came in just in time to hear the commish!!!

Guest simonsez

ESPN were just talking about the Cam situation.  The clips that they showed of Cam were when we were play Miss St.  They also didnt mention once that Slive put Miss St in their place.

Just to clarify, I had no intention of doing something that would cause me to end up in a line up...thanks for your concern.

Damn I was so looking forward to that.   :banghead:

Golf, did you look at his pic? just sayin......

That's an old line up picture from 07 in Russellville, Texas. I want to see one from Auburn

Has ESPN run anything about Slive's statement?

I think I saw the end of a ticker about 10minutes ago.  Haven't seen it since,  but I haven't been watching.  It did not have a BREAKING NEWS flashing sign as the ticker title like it did with the BAD AU news and "No Comment".

Did they show the rev tigerwalk?

this is interesting...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5796839&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

"Newton boarded the team bus Friday evening to head to the hotel in Montgomery, where the Tigers stay the night before home games. Dozens of fans attended the send-off, with one group holding up signs spelling out, "Lean on us Cam [nbr]2."

Dozens of fans?  Well, okay if you consider 100 dozen!

Warrr Cam Eagle!!!!!!

Has ESPN run anything about Slive's statement?

I think I saw the end of a ticker about 10minutes ago.  Haven't seen it since,  but I haven't been watching.  It did not have a BREAKING NEWS flashing sign as the ticker title like it did with the BAD AU news and "No Comment".

There's still nothing on the website. Top story is still the "no comment" things. Figures.  :devil:

ESPN were just talking about the Cam situation.  The clips that they showed of Cam were when we were play Miss St.  They also didnt mention once that Slive put Miss St in their place.

Holtz also said "somebody went over the SEC's head" with a smirk on his face. He HATES Auburn.

This story is already bad enough without fans doing something really stupid towards members of the media... If you wanna turn what ever support we have against us, then by all means do something really stupid that they can show video on the news 24 hours a day for the next month... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Calm down! this is a message board, no need to smash your skull into a nearby wall. :rolleyes:

on second thought, what could it hurt?  :laugh:

I want to say something about Reece Davis. I have heard he is a bama grad, not sure if that is true. He has not one time slung mud at Auburn. I haven't heard him "insinuate" anything towards Auburn. He has handled this situation the most professionally of anybody at ESPN IMO, Again, this coming from what I have been told is a bama grad. He may say something different off camera, but.....

I want to say something about Reece Davis. I have heard he is a bama grad, not sure if that is true. He has not one time slung mud at Auburn. I haven't heard him "insinuate" anything towards Auburn. He has handled this situation the most professionally of anybody at ESPN IMO, Again, this coming from what I have been told is a bama grad. He may say something different off camera, but.....

Reece is a turd grad and his wife is a AU grad.

Reece is a turd grad and his wife is a AU grad.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now I understand. You have got to keep the misses happy.

Dear ESPN reporters I hope you enjoy our little piece of heaven, while you are here. It is a shame, and a blemish ,that your sports reporting, has disintegrated into nothing more than ,vulturelike creatures circling, what you believe to be a kill.  You have taken rumor, and innuendo to new heights. It reminds me of the witch hunts held in our great nation before the time of true intelligence.

Feel free to walk our streets, drink our lemon-aid, eat our food, and stand in awe as you look over one of the most beautiful campuses in America today. I hope you notice ,as you creep like rodents ,looking for that smell of cheese, that the Auburn Family has NO FEAR of you. We all look you right into the eyes. The Auburn Family is guiltless. When I say this I mean our boosters, our fans, our coaches, their staff, and most of all this football team, including Cam Newton.

If you want crumbs from the table, you might want to turn, to the west end of our state, Close to the state line near Starkville  Mississippi. From what I understand, there will be flesh for the fodder, starting there as early as Monday morning.

Yeah though we walk through the Vally of accusation, we shall fear no reporter, for the SEC/NCAA walks with us. Those who have flamed this fire will soon be consumed by its flames, and the righteous indignation this Auburn team is fueled by, will sweep the rest of the competition from fields before us!

I'm kinda glad though you are here to report on us. Now don't be scared here. We know your types, we have dealt with your kind before. We live in amongst those who would have us undone every single day. They have paid millions for a coach to beat us, and are about to be undone by a man they called the worst hire ever. In fact you might want to speak with one of the ole MSU boys currently on Saban's staff. Please report to Myer/MUllin they will get their on the field soon enough, and Saban's is coming week after next. WAR EAGLE  GO CAM!!! Go Auburn Family!!!! :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle::tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau::wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle::we: :we: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs::zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama::beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Did they show the rev tigerwalk?

this is interesting...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5796839&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

"Newton boarded the team bus Friday evening to head to the hotel in Montgomery, where the Tigers stay the night before home games. Dozens of fans attended the send-off, with one group holding up signs spelling out, "Lean on us Cam [nbr]2."

Dozens of fans?  Well, okay if you consider 100 dozen!

Warrr Cam Eagle!!!!!!

There were THOUSANDS of fans there...the whole parking lot was full of.people.  people as far as you could see.  Quite an amazing atmosphere.  I was on the front row where the offensive guys were putting their bags on the bus, and i heard the term "WOW" be used my a huge majority of them to describe the situation.  It seeemed beyon words to them.  Just as nice, was the handful.of recruits there that got to see the show...pretty sure Ray Drew was one of them.

Archived