espn live at au now

wdeexit310

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schad is saying that Kenny Rogers has communicated with our coaches in the past. Didnt we look into Justin Rogers as possible walk-on RB a 2 or 3 years ago? I think it might have even been during the CTT era. The ESPN spin machine is out of control.

They have been there for a while. Also, JJ's "No Comment" thing was "Breaking News" on their ticker.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, I saw that on ESPN's ticker and few hours ago...I just looked at it and said "unreal" amongst a few other words, even someone saying "no comment" was a Breaking News story.... :dunno:  

Anybody in Auburn, I will give you $50 to go "Tonya Harding" him. I don't even care if you tell the NCAA. I will just blame it on Bird.

If I were there, you wouldn't need to blame me...just point me out of the line up.

Anybody in Auburn, I will give you $50 to go "Tonya Harding" him. I don't even care if you tell the NCAA. I will just blame it on Bird.

If I were there, you wouldn't need to blame me...just point me out of the line up.

:laugh:  :thumbsup:  :bow:

This story is already bad enough without fans doing something really stupid towards members of the media... If you wanna turn what ever support we have against us, then by all means do something really stupid that they can show video on the news 24 hours a day for the next month... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This story is already bad enough without fans doing something really stupid towards members of the media... If you wanna turn what ever support we have against us, then by all means do something really stupid that they can show video on the news 24 hours a day for the next month... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Seriously? Do me a HUGE favor, make sure you pull that stick out before you sit down. It must be painful enough.

Calm down! this is a message board, no need to smash your skull into a nearby wall. :rolleyes:

Looks like a hell of a headache you're working on. Chill, it's called humor. Enjoy for a change. You are no ones mother.

I'm not being anyone mother... I have already seen video of Mark Schlabaugh surrounded by a group of AU fans with a couple idiots screaming at him..... You think they can't spin that into angry mob??? We have silly fans calling the PF radio show saying they are gonna break Joe Schad's jaw if they seen him on the street this weekend... You may think it's funny, but it won't be when they have a silly fan attacking a reporter on video.......... Go ahead, do something stupid cuz it makes you feel better, and watch what happens.....................

*edited for language*

Talking about fans doing stupid stuff...

Looks like a hell of a headache you're working on. Chill, it's called humor. Enjoy for a change. You are no ones mother.

I'm not being anyone mother... I have already seen video of Mark Schlabaugh surrounded by a group of AU fans with a couple idiots screaming at him..... You think they can't spin that into angry mob??? We have dumbass fans calling the PF radio show saying they are gonna break Joe Schad's jaw if they seen him on the street this weekend... You may think it's funny, but it won't be when they have a dumbass fan attacking a reporter on video.......... Go ahead, do something stupid cuz it makes you feel better, and watch what happens.....................

Agree on the violence thing because that will only get someone in jail.  But, disagree on people yelling at these idiots there is nothing worse that what they have been doing since this broke.  Bashing auburn and cam has gone beyond the pail.  I can't remember even pro athletes getting this much bad press even when on trial for murder.  Espn is not going to change their storyline even if ncaa says this is all cleared they will always bring it up to damage us and cam.  If someone yells at them and disrupts their interviews I could care less.  Those freedoms they are hiding behind to bash us and cam can be used against them as well.

It's okay I believe I know how to help him. lol    :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :timeout: :timeout: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet::timeout: :timeout:

Auf1, you have no need to tell grown people how to act, if anyone behaves in a manner, that is dangerous to anyone on location I'm sure that the proper authorities will take care of it in a deft manner. All the jokes above your headbanging post were in FACT nothing but jokes. Seriously do you think you are the only one intelligent enough to know not to do something criminal? Dude please. Sit down and shut up. BTW, your second post was a monument to maturity. Rest it.

Auf1, you have no need to tell grown people how to act, if anyone behaves in a manner, that is dangerous to anyone on location I'm sure that the proper authorities will take care of it in a deft manner. All the jokes above your headbanging post were in FACT nothing but jokes. Seriously do you think you are the only one intelligent enough to know not to do something criminal? Dude please. Sit down and shut up. BTW, your second post was a monument to maturity. Rest it.

Do I need to tell grown people how to act????? Good question.... Lets see we are ground zero for the biggest sports story in the country... Apparently you don't get just how bad it would look because a fan takes it upon himself to go after a member of the media... You say if something happens then the authorities will take care of it... sure and then we can watch the video replayed all over the news for weeks on end.. What don't you get about not giving idiot fans bright ideas....

Just to clarify, I had no intention of doing something that would cause me to end up in a line up...thanks for your concern.

Archived