espn live at au now

wdeexit310

Did they show the rev tigerwalk?

this is interesting...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5796839&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

"Newton boarded the team bus Friday evening to head to the hotel in Montgomery, where the Tigers stay the night before home games. Dozens of fans attended the send-off, with one group holding up signs spelling out, "Lean on us Cam [nbr]2."

Dozens of fans?  Well, okay if you consider 100 dozen!

Warrr Cam Eagle!!!!!!

There were THOUSANDS of fans there...the whole parking lot was full of.people.  people as far as you could see.  Quite an amazing atmosphere.  I was on the front row where the offensive guys were putting their bags on the bus, and i heard the term "WOW" be used my a huge majority of them to describe the situation.  It seeemed beyon words to them.  Just as nice, was the handful.of recruits there that got to see the show...pretty sure Ray Drew was one of them.

That is awesome to see and hear. I am glad that the family that could show up did. Wish that every AU fan in the nation could have been there for this one small event to show our support for our team and our school. Damn it feels good to be a member of the greatest fanbase of all time!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived