Heath Evans tweet

drew7

Heath Tweeted this:

A lot of haters out there tonight! After talking to the NCAA compliance peeps today, a lot of my followers will owe Cam,Auburn,&me;an apology!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Former fullback, shared the backfield with Rudy Johnson.  Amazing player and a well-respected person, currently in the NFL.

Sorry, I don't follow everyone that is the sporting world. It is a legit question.

Former au fullback from new orleans played under tubbs.  Plays for the saints now and played for new england in the past.

He's from Florida. 

Sorry, I don't follow everyone that is the sporting world. It is a legit question.

Former au fullback from new orleans played under tubbs.  Plays for the saints now and played for new england in the past.

those who don't know Heath Evans should automatically ejected from this board.     :)

^^^^^This^^^^^

You can always try Wikipedia before posting....that's usually the best way to find information before asking a question that is going to sound uneducated.  I've done it many times and have saved myself a lot of grief...haha.

Those who can only give smart a** responses should go back to Tigerdroppings. To the others who actually answered my question, thanks. I appreciate the information.

Don't tell me you're one of the many rival fans from there who brag about having a dummy account on AE to "mess with Aubs."

Archived