Why do you go to the games?

lahti213

I attend because I act out on the idea of Family... We are supposed to be a family at Auburn. I look at it this way, even when my sister was in band, dance, soccer, etc. and was horrible; I still went and supported her 100% because that is what families do. They support EVERYONE in that family, no matter how great or how poor the do at the chosen activity...

Amen, you guys. I love Auburn! I love basketball too, and I certainly wish we were better. I will be there for the first win in Auburn Arena!

I'm probably not going to watch basketball anymore this season. I think the Tiger Paws are the best reason to attend.

I know it's rough. When you're an SEC team and you lose to the Cambell Camels....that's rough...I do believe we have a good coach though. This year's just going to be rough it looks like.  :'(

I know it's rough. When you're an SEC team and you lose to the Cambell Camels....that's rough...I do believe we have a good coach though. This year's just going to be rough it looks like.  :'(

I agree that it will get better. I believe Barbee will pick up some solid recruits. This year's gonna be hard to watch though, for real. I finally hit the bleachers and left the game tonight after another travelling call down by six with under a minute to go sealed the deal in the loss to Campbell.

You watch through these times to enjoy the great times....Was football fun to watch in 2008....Did you leave the Iron bowl that year when we were down 10-0 at half or 36-0 in the fourth quarter. How about now you enjoying football now...give Barbee a chance to recuit...watch these you players develop...don't get so tied up in the outcome.  :wareagle:  :believe:

I may not be able to attend very many games in Auburn(how I wish I lived closer, some day :'( ), but if I can find it on television somewhere, I'll even cheer on the woman's volleyball team. I can tell this years basketball season is going to be rough, but I'll still try and watch as many games as I can and root on our Tigers. 

:wareagle:

I went to the cambell game because I won the tickets off of Sportscall!  :laugh: :laugh:

I doubt you actually won them.. You were probably the only one who signed up/called in to get them. ;)

How did you know?  :laugh: :laugh:

They actually said "First to come get them get's them" and I happened to be on my way home from work right by there so i dropped by and picked them up lol.  It was a fun game even though we stunk it up

I'm probably not going to watch basketball anymore this season. I think the Tiger Paws are the best reason to attend.

If you are an Auburn fan; the record shouldn`t matter. I`ve been going to ball games and different matches since the late 50`s. I`ve seen everyone of AU`s sports teams except the equestrians and will do that this next season. Sure; some of it is about the winning as it should be but some of it is about it being Auburn. I agree the paws are great and wish we had a Paws season. They would be undefeated. But try the other sports; you might find out you really do like it. My family does.

WDE

If you are an Auburn fan; the record shouldn`t matter. I`ve been going to ball games and different matches since the late 50`s. I`ve seen everyone of AU`s sports teams except the equestrians and will do that this next season. Sure; some of it is about the winning as it should be but some of it is about it being Auburn. I agree the paws are great and wish we had a Paws season. They would be undefeated. But try the other sports; you might find out you really do like it. My family does.

WDE

I've been to them all.

WDE

I've been to them all.

WDE

I was at the first 3 games we lost, but couldn't make it to the MTS game :o.

I friend of mine went to the first 3 with me and couldn't make it to the last one, too. I told him we won, and he isn't allowed to come anymore. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived