Ok whats your thoughts

Tiger4life25

I know I might get flamed but do you want Oregon to win out or lose one, I know we still have a really hard game coming up and I will be there. But Im sitting here watching the OU vs AU game and wondering who to pull for. Just  a general question. Like I said I am sitting here watching and my 13yr son came in and said "I hope Oregon loses" I said "why" He said " because we will be #1 ". I do not think I want that #1 spot until we earn it.

PS: WAR DAMN EAGLE :we::zapbama::beatmullet:

I like being #2 until the Championship game, winning it, and then being #1! JMO I think you play harder from #2, gunning for #1.

I know I might get flamed but do you want Oregon to win out or lose one, I know we still have a really hard game coming up and I will be there. But Im sitting here watching the OU vs AU game and wondering who to pull for. Just  a general question. Like I said I am sitting here watching and my 13yr son came in and said "I hope Oregon loses" I said "why" He said " because we will be #1 ". I do not think I want that #1 spot until we earn it.

We earned it when we went 12-0 in the freakin' SEC!!!!

We earned it when we went 12-0 in the freakin' SEC!!!!

Well I probably worded that wrong I do believe we earned it already but I guess what I meant was stay #2 then kick the $!@$out of any team we playing the BCSNCG, First thing first USCe :thumbsup:

Anyone but BSU. If they get in and win the NC they have NO incentive to go outside their conference and EARN respect like Florida State had to. They become a damn shoe-in every year.

The national media was pulling against us. The BSU vs TCU match up they want would wind up forcing a playoff because every undefeated team from a weak, piss ant conference would be in the mix even more so than this year. They need to be careful what they wish for.

War Eagle !

I honestly couldn't care less whether we are ranked number 1 or number 2 in the BCS.

That said, I'm cheering against Oregon because I'd rather it be Auburn vs Boise for it all, with TCU playing LSU in the Sugar. That way, when the two non-AQ undefeateds get smacked down by the top two SEC teams, the country will realize, once again, how hard it is to play down here.

Not sure! I am sick of hearing about OU Ducks, Nike and those hideous uniforms. The RB James recently getting the Land Rover and that getting swept away. On the other hand being #2 and coming in as underdogs over time has served us well.

I honestly couldn't care less whether we are ranked number 1 or number 2 in the BCS.

That said, I'm cheering against Oregon because I'd rather it be Auburn vs Boise for it all, with TCU playing LSU in the Sugar. That way, when the two non-AQ undefeateds get smacked down by the top two SEC teams, the country will realize, once again, how hard it is to play down here.

Hear here!!!

Archived