SIAP: Cam is up big in the Heisman voting, according to this site.

auburn123

No. It says if they did not give order it just lists tham as 3, Spurrier did not vote 3. past winners take it more serious that they are not suppose to give details.

I'm glad he is up so much.  I don't get how anyone can put him on their ballot and not at one--I really don't get how they leave him off at this point either.  Spurrier voted him three, that pisses me off a little bit. 

lots of missing votes for Cam still...heck, they don't even list Bo Jackson...he said he marked his weeks ago and mailed it in.

Herschel Walker said a couple weeks back he had already voted for Cam.

I know a couple people on the BCS show last night said they were voting for him hands down.  Only one listed so far that was on there is Craig James...so that's more votes there.

He's gonna win this thing nearly unanimously.

Funny one of the guys that voted but didn't put Cam 1st was a guy out of Florida...and he voted Blackmon 1st...guess he was voting on character issues...?  WTF?  Blackmon got a d@mn DUI a few weeks ago.  Hahahaha...some people...

David Whitley voted Owen Marecic (Stanford FB/LB) #1  :laugh:

How do some of these people have a vote?

Doesn't a certain someone with a 2001 backstreet boy haircut have a vote?

Keep in mind that this site only knows these votes if they have creditable info of how the voters voted. If you don't see some, like Bo, on the list it is because the people that run the website don't know how they voted. They actually have a e-mail address that you can send info to, like a link showing how Bo voted, so they can add the info.

Where is Ingrams vote he said he was voting for them. We know he was not busy this weekend LOL

:thumbsup:

Durn, thats a hard-core smack! I bet he votes CAM. He wouldnt fess up to it last month on the FB interview, but he couldnt say he wouldnt. I dont remember him saying he would tho. That was B4 the Bama game. A good spanking might have "changed" his "mind".

Archived