BCSCG Preporations

17-16

Has anyone heard about practice schedule? I also wish you guys could let me in on NCAA bowl pratice rules.

I guess I am looking for something to worry about, but I wish the game was tonight. There are a lot of distractions

and a lot of time to lose the "crisp" way they were playing. I am glad we have so many level headed seniors!

I know what you mean. Finally able to put together a complete game and now risk losing that momentum. I think we'll be ok though. Once all the coaches and players analyze some film, they should be able to go in with a pretty strong game plan. On offense I think we'll DWWD, but the D will really need to study film to shut down their O. As long as we contain the run on the outside and keep them from stretching the field, we should win. War Eagle!

I know it is a case of nerves on my part, and I believe a lay-off hurts the more physical team less. You don't

happen to know how many practices is allowed and things of this nature do you? Normally a bowl team would

really work the younger guys, but this year is NOT normal. I am really curious about practice.

Not sure about us but here is the Ducks schedule:

Dec. 11-13: Practice resumes (without LaMichael James, initially, who has business in New York) before taking three days off.

Dec. 17-18: Back at practice again.

Dec. 19: A day of rest on Sunday.

Dec. 20-21: More practice before some time off for Christmas.

Dec. 27-31: Practice all week.

Jan. 2: Take off for Glendale, Ariz.

Once in Glendale, the Ducks not only will practice and have the occasional media responsibilities and what not, but they also will have to spend about two hours a day studying with tutors since UO classes begin on Jan. 3.

Guest simonsez

the time off favors auburn more than it favors oregon. ohio state had more time to prepare for them last year and they figured out how to beat the up tempo finese offense that oregon runs. chizik is one of the best defensive minds in the country and it doesnt bode well for oregon when chizik has extra time to study their offense. and if anybody knows how to stop an offense like that its gus too. auburn can plan how to beat finese but oregon isnt gonna be able to plan for auburns superior power and strenght.  oregon is gonna get beat in this game because theyre gonna get out-physicaled

Talked to a buddy on the football team.

Home until practice starts Wed. Dec 15th

Then home from I believe either the 22nd/23rd until 27th/28th

Practicing and then leaving for Glendale on the 3rd of January.

He also told me that coaches have told them they will be running A LOT and conditioning heavy for the Oregon offense.

Archived