Ray Drew

Not A Insider

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if he does a Lattimore in our favor.   :dunno:

If even one AU reporter or recruiting guru was going, I would agree that we have a 2.5% chance of it happening....however, with none going and all the UGA folks going, that is the writing on the wall for us. Zero percent change he comes to AU.

That was the give-away for ML too - once the writers started to cancel their trips (not to mention ST telling us he wasn't coming) everyone knew it was a done deal - ML was a gamecock....

Wish RD all the luck in the world, except against us. He is a heck of a player and an even better person. War Eagle Ray - have a blast!!

Wonder if he does a Lattimore in our favor.   :dunno:

If even one AU reporter or recruiting guru was going, I would agree that we have a 2.5% chance of it happening....however, with none going and all the UGA folks going, that is the writing on the wall for us. Zero percent change he comes to AU.

That was the give-away for ML too - once the writers started to cancel their trips (not to mention ST telling us he wasn't coming) everyone knew it was a done deal - ML was a gamecock....

Wish RD all the luck in the world, except against us. He is a heck of a player and an even better person. War Eagle Ray - have a blast!!

Yup. Drew to uga. Case closed...moving on.

I still don't see him going to UGA. He said NOT AU, Georgia, or LSU. He also said it would shock the world. A Georgia announcement would fit neither of those. An ordained preacher wouldn't lie would he?

I still don't see him going to UGA. He said NOT AU, Georgia, or LSU. He also said it would shock the world. A Georgia announcement would fit neither of those. An ordained preacher wouldn't lie would he?

..... (Bite tongue)

Can't tell if this is serious, but I'll answer. His comment about not AU, UGA, or LSU was a joke, just like the rest of his FB posts. The "shock the world" thing doesn't mean anything. Wouldn't lie? He told all reporters AU led, while he knew he was going to UGA.

Still, Drew is a good kid, none of that was intended to be negative. I wish we could've gotten him, but we can't get em all.

Can't tell if this is serious, but I'll answer. His comment about not AU, UGA, or LSU was a joke, just like the rest of his FB posts. The "shock the world" thing doesn't mean anything. Wouldn't lie? He told all reporters AU led, while he knew he was going to UGA.

Still, Drew is a good kid, none of that was intended to be negative. I wish we could've gotten him, but we can't get em all.

^^^^

I wouldn't rule us out yet though.

^^^^

I wouldn't rule us out yet though.

... I would. So would my dead grandmother.

Been a little loose with the truth with what he has told reporters.  Not to be negative just saying what has happened.  Saying one school leads when that just hasn't been the case might have been a little less than truthful.

Been a little loose with the truth with what he has told reporters.  Not to be negative just saying what has happened.  Saying one school leads when that just hasn't been the case might have been a little less than truthful.

..... Can't ST and Team just give all of us 5 minutes to dawg cuss this kid?! lol

.... you know. A temperary repreave. We can tell AUQBDad to log off.... or put ear-muffs on.

..  :laugh:

I was being a wee bit facetious, but it's a lot of drama just to pick your home state school.

Plus, even many of the Dawg people don't think he's going to UGA.

..... I think Billy Curry is gonna get him to go to Georgia State too! 

No need to get  upset  :) He still has not announced .....he could choose AU ......it could happen ;D

.... Yeah.  :-\

(And UGA could win a championship too....  :laugh:)

Well they are my surprise pick to win the East next year. They get us and SC at home, Florida is neutral, and they get the relatively easy west schedule. No Bama, LSU, or Arky.

No need to get  upset  :) He still has not announced .....he could choose AU ......it could happen ;D

Well they are my surprise pick to win the East next year. They get us and SC at home, Florida is neutral, and they get the relatively easy west schedule. No Bama, LSU, or Arky.

Bold pick ellitor but I think florida continues to own them as they have the last 20 years.  Shot in the dark on my part but I think ut may make some noise in the east race.

Bold pick ellitor but I think florida continues to own them as they have the last 20 years.  Shot in the dark on my part but I think ut may make some noise in the east race.

Maybe but Florida has @ LSU, @ SC, @ AUBURN, uga neutral, and Bama @ home. much more difficult for the Gators.

As much as USCe returns, I think the East will come down to the UGA/UT game next year. UT is my sleeper pick next year and they have a fairly favorable schedule.

Is it possible that he told the AU coaches not to make their visit with him because he has already decided to attend AU and that they needed to go work on some others--Cyrus K., Gabe Wright, Etc? Is there any link or even spoken word from his mouth that he is going to GA? Am I grasping at straws?

Is it possible that he told the AU coaches not to make their visit with him because he has already decided to attend AU and that they needed to go work on some others--Cyrus K., Gabe Wright, Etc? Is there any link or even spoken word from his mouth that he is going to GA? Am I grasping at straws?

yes, and yes

Yes

Archived