Ray Drew

Not A Insider

So, come Friday if he puts the AU hat on.....who in here will be SHOCKED?  

Just sayin....I would not put too much into all this speculation where Drew is concerned.  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly though, what else is there to discuss about him?

It's Ray Drew. Something else will come out tomorrow.

I was saying it in response to both DM8 and MrBelvedere. I realize something else will be buzzing around tomorrow. I'm just anxious for Friday to get here so this can be over with.

Just sayin....I would not put too much into all this speculation where Drew is concerned.  

The only way he is coming to AU is if he lied to our coaches when he told them yesterday/this morning that he was going to UGA. Slimmest of slim chances that we flip him in our in home on Thursday. If it happens, I'll be happy, but there is nothing left to discuss about this kid as far as I'm concerned.

The only way he is coming to AU is if he lied to our coaches when he told them yesterday/this morning that he was going to UGA. Slimmest of slim chances that we flip him in our in home on Thursday. If it happens, I'll be happy, but there is nothing left to discuss about this kid as far as I'm concerned.

Where did you hear this?

The only way he is coming to AU is if he lied to our coaches when he told them yesterday/this morning that he was going to UGA.

No one knows that he told our coaches anything. unless you have a link that i havent seen.

As the wise old sage Yogi Berra once said, "It's never over 'til it's over." Come Friday it STILL won't be over. Maybe his shock the world thing is that he announces Friday, then signs with a DIFFERENT team on NSD. Yogi was right all along.

Where did you hear this?

Where do you think the insiders get their info? Several ITT have said yesterday ppl in our AD were very optimistic and now suddenly they believe we have very little chance. That means Drew informed our coaches that he plans to announce for UGA.

I'm all for Ray Drew I woulda loved to get him but I do not like the way he has been handling this. He has a lot of people watching him and he could also use it as a platform for Gods glory and not just for a suspenseful choice. My 2 cents. War Eagle MR. Drew, War Eagle

Where did you hear this?

Where do you think the insiders get their info? Several ITT have said yesterday ppl in our AD were very optimistic and now suddenly they believe we have very little chance. That means Drew informed our coaches that he plans to announce for UGA.

Do you have a link?  otherwise, why not just keep an open mind and quit the negativity,, I have noticed their are a few on these threads here posting nothing but negative thoughts..

Do you have a link?  otherwise, why not just keep an open mind and quit the negativity,, I have noticed their are a few on these threads here posting nothing but negative thoughts..

They have negative thoughts on every recruit's threads...

Where did you hear this?

A link? 3 or 4 insiders ITT have said we now have very little chance at him after being very optimistic yesterday. If that wasn't enough Jeff Lee said we have almost no chance to flip him based on what he was told today. A current AU players dad who was very optimistic this morning posted on rivals this afternoon that Drew will not be coming to Auburn. I think that makes it pretty obvious that our coaches have made it known that they no longer expect to sign Drew.

Where did you hear this?

Don't think he is being that negative.  I have been following this thread all day and it started out JS was saying he was confident about Drew coming to Auburn.  AUQBDad stated he gave it less than 20%....later JS fell in line with AUQBDad.   Based upon what is coming out now on who might be announcing for AU tomorrow and the rest of the week it sounds like Drew and Crowell are not coming to AU.  Wish them the best.  Hate we missed on them but this class is still great and Auburn is looking really good for the coming years.  WDE!

I think we get him simply because we run a 4-3 Defense he wants to play with his hand on the ground

That is one of the reasons while I still have hope, along with someone else posting earlier "He said he got a message from a friend out of the blue that he hadn't talked to in a long time, and it was about how not to worry about pleasing everyone and do what the Lord is calling you to do.  He said it was a confirmation of what he should do and was an answer to his prayers."

So I still have hope and would love to have him, but I am not very confident at all.

Where did you hear this?

Don't think he is being that negative.  I have been following this thread all day and it started out JS was saying he was confident about Drew coming to Auburn.  AUQBDad stated he gave it less than 20%....later JS fell in line with AUQBDad.   Based upon what is coming out now on who might be announcing for AU tomorrow and the rest of the week it sounds like Drew and Calloway are not coming to AU.  Wish them the best.  Hate we missed on them but this class is still great and Auburn is looking really good for the coming years.  WDE!

Did Brent de-commit?!

Where did you hear this?

Don't think he is being that negative.  I have been following this thread all day and it started out JS was saying he was confident about Drew coming to Auburn.  AUQBDad stated he gave it less than 20%....later JS fell in line with AUQBDad.   Based upon what is coming out now on who might be announcing for AU tomorrow and the rest of the week it sounds like Drew and Calloway are not coming to AU.  Wish them the best.  Hate we missed on them but this class is still great and Auburn is looking really good for the coming years.  WDE!

Thanks for trying to explain it to them. Anyone optimistic about Drew needs to reread the last 20 pages. Also, I'm sure you mean we won't get Crowell, not Calloway.

Where did you hear this?

Did Brent de-commit?!

Nothing. He meant Crowell.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/584490-national-signing-day-2011-the-odds-for-where-every-top-recruit-will-sign/entry/44261-ray-drew-who-will-it-be-this-friday

This guy thinks he is going to Clemson, well at least gives them the advantage. He does however mention Chizik and staff visiting him on Thursday, which is HUGE!

In The Thread

Well heck. That's just about the whole Auburn nation. I would think ITK for in the know would be better.

Archived