Ray Drew

Not A Insider

I just want the guy to go ahead and commit somewhere. Wheather it be UGAy or AU, Clemson, FreeShoesU, or The Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want the guy to go ahead and commit somewhere. Wheather it be UGAy or AU, Clemson, FreeShoesU, or The Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too.

:bow: :bow:

He is going to Georgia. St said this on facebook...Drew made it known to the AU coaches that he wasn't going to commit to AU so they have pulled out of the race and will not visit him tomorrow.

I'm gonna go with Miami.  I saw the Chickillo article where he said there were some huge recruiting surprises coming for UM.

Guest tdub4au

The one thing I don't understand is if he's going to UGA like everybody says then that means he's all the sudden fine with playing in a 3-4 scheme which he was pretty open about not wanting to do... Just chalk this up as another ray drew "joke" or what?

The one thing I don't understand is if he's going to UGA like everybody says then that means he's all the sudden fine with playing in a 3-4 scheme which he was pretty open about not wanting to do... Just chalk this up as another ray drew "joke" or what?

It's just not as big of a concern as some thought.

He's UGA-bound

Drew was number one on my list so binge drinking will begin in 5 4 3 2 1........   

Good excuse.  I still use the "National Champ" excuse for myself. I mean who wouldn't be celebrating on a Wednesday 16 days after we won?

This is wierd. This board seems convinced Drew is going to Georgia. On the Dawg board, they are sure he isn't coming there. They think Clemson, Tennessee, or Miami. If everyone thinks he's going to the Dawgs (literally) that wouldn't shock the world now would it?

This is wierd. This board seems convinced Drew is going to Georgia. On the Dawg board, they are sure he isn't coming there. They think Clemson, Tennessee, or Miami. If everyone thinks he's going to the Dawgs (literally) that wouldn't shock the world now would it?

You know ScholarDad, I still think he comes to AU.  TIFWIIW

WDE!!!

WDE!!!

:laugh: However, love the optimism! :thumbsup:

WDE!!!

Not really optimism.  All what has happened seems to be out of sync.  Maybe that's just me but, oh well, we'll see in a couple of days.

WDE!!!

:laugh: However, love the optimism! :thumbsup:

Dont forget that we have the best coaches in the nation. ANYTHING can still happen between now and Friday at 11am!!! even though it looks slim, our national championship odds were slimmer than this!!! WDE!

He is going to Georgia. St said this on facebook...Drew made it known to the AU coaches that he wasn't going to commit to AU so they have pulled out of the race and will not visit him tomorrow.

You do know that's from Zoolander?!?!  Your very serious response makes this awkward.  :dunno:

Dont forget that we have the best coaches in the nation. ANYTHING can still happen between now and Friday at 11am!!! even though it looks slim, our national championship odds were slimmer than this!!! WDE!

Not when the coaches are not visiting him tomorrow night as scheduled and have stopped recruiting him per ST.

Last I heard they were still visiting him tomorrow morning. I haven't heard otherwise. ST said he wasn't?

yes, on facebook today. Said the visit was cancelled.

Ray Drew

"just to clear the record. auburn did not stop recruiting me. i had 3 in home visits set up this week, but i on my own cancelled them because i needed time to breath"

posted on facebook.  Maybe he is just trying to get the suspense up again....  Not sure why he would need to say that otherwise.

Ray Drew

"just to clear the record. auburn did not stop recruiting me. i had 3 in home visits set up this week, but i on my own cancelled them because i needed time to breath"

posted on facebook.  Maybe he is just trying to get the suspense up again....  Not sure why he would need to say that otherwise.

Because national media are speculating and thinking it was a bad move to take Sigler when Drew was on the board. In reality Drew told our coaches he was not coming to AU and that is when the in home visits were cancelled.

Archived