Auburn vs. FSU

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah an awful start. You can see the frustration on Barbee's face as well as the players. The press is killing us and our passing is bad as usual. Come on guys get together. Only a 2 point game. Still alive as bad as we're playing.

i don't think we are playing that bad. Definitely been playing a lot better than we have the rest of the year

this is the first time I have seen them and they look lots better than I expected from what I had been reading.  hope they can finish!

:wareagle:

They are definitely playing inspired basketball. I hope we can finish the game. It would be a pretty big win for the program.

nice block by Forbes. some decent shooting being spread around...decent for us anyway! Wallace has improved from earlier in the season on taking it coast to coast and his passing. he is still short though which hurts his play some. but for a walk on, you have to like his effort.

crowd looks about like it has been...kind of sparse. they have not shown much of the upper levels. there is a swim team there on the scholly side...

This is my second or third game i've seen and I do see improvements in some areas and i'm happy about that. We've played some bad ball but the bright side is we are only 1 game under .500 right now.

Archived