Auburn vs. FSU

AuburnBasketball

Pretty loud for a sparse crowd ;D

i was at the game and it was not a sparse crowd at all stop saying it was.it was a little bit over half full and guys WHEN IT GETS HALF WAY FULL IN THERE IT GETS LOUD AND THIS TEAM PLAYS OFF THE CROWD WE HAVE TO PACK THAT ARENA.but this is a win u can build a program on!!! :believe:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty loud for a sparse crowd ;D

i was at the game and it was not a sparse crowd at all stop saying it was.it was a little bit over half full and guys WHEN IT GETS HALF WAY FULL IN THERE IT GETS LOUD AND THIS TEAM PLAYS OFF THE CROWD WE HAVE TO PACK THAT ARENA.but this is a win u can build a program on!!! :believe:

Maybe you should go back and read the whole thread. I asked earlier what the crowd looked like because I was listening on the radio. The response i got was that it was a sparse crowd. I was referencing how loud it was considering how the crowd size. relax

Someone posted a tweet from Ward saying hopefully I will be playing by next Saturday.

Does anyone know if Armstrong dressed. He didn`t show up in the stats and I didn`t see him but I was watching on FSN. Thanks

Someone posted a tweet from Ward saying hopefully I will be playing by next Saturday.

Does anyone know if Armstrong dressed. He didn`t show up in the stats and I didn`t see him but I was watching on FSN. Thanks

Yes, he dressed but never took the warmups off.

Enjoyed watching clutch FT shooting win that ball game last night!!

Right on, brother!  That was something blarringly obvious from last year's team.  Congrats and War Eagle!

Yes, he dressed but never took the warmups off.

Thanks; any idea on his progress?

Enjoyed watching clutch FT shooting win that ball game last night!!

Right on, brother!  That was something blarringly obvious from last year's team.  Congrats and War Eagle!

that was blarringly obvious on every Jeff Lebo team :laugh:

Yes as a coach,  poor free throw shooting drives me crazy! Most games come down to a difference between the two teams made free throws. About 25% of my losses as a player and coach came down to fewer points than missed free throws. Was a fun game to watch...can't wait till my chhildren are old enough to go watch games and enjoy the games...now my son just wants on the floor.

Archived