Auburn vs. FSU

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First game I have been able to watch.  It was the total opposite of my expectations given what I have read.  Congrats to Coach and team for a gutsy win. 

I knew after the first 3 minutes of this game that I was watching a different basketball team. They looked worse than some of the high school teams I've seen play at times to begin the year. I think we are starting to see what Barbee can do. Get him some players and I can see us making A LOT of noise in the tourney very soon!

WOW!  What a great game.  I was there to witness that show our boys put on last night.  I am so proud of those guys and how far they've come.  'Totally different team then what we saw at the beginning of the season.  Frankie has really been a spark and his leadership is showing.  It's really helping guys like Langford and Ross come into their own.  I also think it is huge that Forbes is starting to step it up.  'Seems he just needed a little push by the coaches, a wakeup call of sorts.  Anyways, Barbee has it turned around and headed in the right direction now and the future looks bright.  WDE!

I said it would take time.

Auburn still has a long way to go, but they can still ruin a few other teams season.

Lets compete hard this year and bounce back next year.

Im very excited about the rest of 2011. Barbee can coach, and these kids will eventually buy in.

Btw, I am hearing there's still a good chance that we'll see Verez Ward out there soon.  He should be another huge addition to this team that is growing by leaps and bounds.  Contrary to what most are assuming, he has been cleared but is still trying to get healthy enough to make a difference for us this year.  Armstrong should be getting back soon also.  This could be a totally different team than what we saw at the beginning of the season before it's over, guys.

Archived