Need hotel fore sat,sun, mon for game.

bmartin3228

Check out this guy:

Hey guys, my plans changed (I'm still going, just part of a bigger group now), so I have a room at the Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix/Happy Valley available for Sunday-Tuesday (Sunday night and Monday night...they have a bit of availability the nights before and after that, so you could add to it for a longer stay...key here is that you can get the Monday night--it's sold out).

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxbc-courtyard-phoenix-north-happy-valley/

Nice hotel...built only a couple years back.  Plasma screen television in all rooms.  Nice amenities.

2 nights, 2 double beds (can probably call to get a room with 1 king as they seemed more available).

I booked this room using my Marriott points, so if anyone wants it, I can just switch the reservation to your name.

Room is "paid for"...you'd just give them your card at check in for incidentals.

The hotel is completely sold out for that Monday night, very limited rooms still remained for Sunday night.

I need to get $300 total for it.

Just thought I'd offer it up here before I cancel and just get my points back.

If anyone wants it, shoot me an email at muxi87@yahoo.com  You can put contact info in the email if you'd like and I can shoot you a call...or we can just work it out via email.

Jay

I have an extra room reserved for Sunday & Monday night at the Days Inn in Old Town Scottsdale.  The rate is about $60/night.  I'll probably cancel tomorrow if no one wants it.  Just send me a message if you're interested.

War Eagle!

I've still got that room mentioned above.  I booked it months back.  Was the best thin I could find even back then that wasn't $200+/night.

There's no way there's anything near as nice and as close at anywhere near that price...basically $125/night + tax.

Like I said, just trying to help someone out, I can cancel and get my points back no problem.

I had a room at the Holiday Inn Phoenix-West for Sat/Sun/Mon and cancelled it last night, so they may have a room now.  I had a rate of $94 a night.  Good luck and have fun!!! Wish I was going, but the old man wouldn't spend the money even when we were offered tickets for $500 a piece!!!  Such a tight-wad!!!  WDE

Archived