Re: Andrew Luck Sticking with Stanford

TigerProwl24

Did you see Andrew Luck announce he was coming back? Remember when I gave you the heads up? Told ya he was coming back...  ;)   

It's not as though he needs the money - his dad's the AD at WVU.

To risk 50 mil guaranteed. His dad hasn't made that in the NFL or at WVU! I wonder what his insurance premium is to cover the cost of an injury? (God forbid)

Yeah, but he's also finishing up his degree, a degree from one of the finest institutions of higher learning in the world. I think it said that degree would be in architecture, so it's not as if he's putting his future in jeopardy or anything. I think he realizes that he loves college so much that he's not in any hurry to do away with it, not when he can't stay forever anyway.

Yeah, but he's also finishing up his degree, a degree from one of the finest institutions of higher learning in the world. I think it said that degree would be in architecture, so it's not as if he's putting his future in jeopardy or anything. I think he realizes that he loves college so much that he's not in any hurry to do away with it, not when he can't stay forever anyway.

While a degree from Stanford certainly is impressive as a degree from any university for that part. I will just say whether it is architecture, or whatever you name it will be difficult to get 50 MILLION GUARANTEED in 6 years regardless of field!

Call me old fashioned but football and getting paid to play football are well...

Q - What is your degree in?

A - NFL Quarterback!

Isn't this guy supposed to be the #1 draft pick? I thought Stanford students were supposed to be bright. You just passed up on all that money when you can go later on and still get your degree. Doesn't sound to smart to me.

Did you see Andrew Luck announce he was coming back? Remember when I gave you the heads up? Told ya he was coming back...  ;)   

Then how the heck did he not end up at WVU?

Then how the heck did he not end up at WVU?

His dad becama AD at WVU about 6 months ago - after Andrew was already at Stanford.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Luck

I wonder if this effects our QB situation.....

Very little....  Unfortunately, Cam would be entering the draft regardless...

This means the chances of Cam coming back just got smaller.With Luck staying,Cam moves up from the projected 5th QB taken to the 4th.

Projected 4th or 5th QB taken? He will be the first QB taken. Book it. There is no doubt in my mind.

I wonder if this effects our QB situation.....

Very little....  Unfortunately, Cam would be entering the draft regardless...

This means the chances of Cam coming back just got smaller.With Luck staying,Cam moves up from the projected 5th QB taken to the 4th.

Projected 4th or 5th QB taken? He will be the first QB taken. Book it. There is no doubt in my mind.

Just going on what McShay and others have said.

Who do you think will draft Cam?

Archived