Super Bowl....

TIGGR82

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Steelers
    • Packers

Me personally I can't decide. I like/respect both teams....the Packers have more Auburn ties. But I just can't pick. I'm just looking forward to a good, tough game.

AUBURN FIRST,STEELERS SECOND, KNICKS THIRD

If they all win a championship in the same year I be the happiest fan in the world.

I'm am right there with you.  For me, it is Auburn, Steelers, and Giants baseball.  I am one away from the dream trifecta.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think that my baseball team, which hadn't won it all in over 50 years, and my college, which also hadn't won it all in over 50 years would both go all the way in the same year. Just that has me on cloud 9.  Then, throw in the potential for the Steelers winning the Super Bowl...wow.  I feel like I have had a lottery ticket and one number has been revealed every weekend since October and they keep coming up right.  Now I just need that Powerball number this weekend to hit the jackpot.

STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If my Steelers win the SB in the same year that Auburn wins the national championship, I will be doing this for a LONG TIME!!!!!!  :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance::yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Guest midnight

im a dallas cowboys fan, my cousins a carolina panthers fan, my moms a chicago bears fan, and my dads a packers fan but i say 38-20 steelers i dont see this being close

Just out of curiosity, but how are a lot of you Steeler fans?

Born in Pittsburgh. I was raised in Birmingham, but since we didn't have any pro teams I have always pulled for the Pittsburgh teams. I used to be a big Pirates fan, but 18 years of sub .500 seasons has taken it's toll.

I became a Steelers fan with "The Immaculate Reception" Was watching the game from my apartment in West Palm Beach, Fl. A few years later I married a young lady from Weirton, WV. only about 30 minutes from Pittsburgh. I love going up there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xMDIcsUMmA

Steelers 28-27

I became a Steelers fan just based on the line of work I do, the steel industry. Didn't really become a hardcore Steelers fan till 2000. I like few other teams too but the Steelers are my fav.

Archived