To AUQBDAD

stryker

I want to let you know how much I appreciate all you did for those of us on this site during the recruiting season. Recruiting has really been fun the last couple of years, but this year you added a extra flavor to the entire process. You were most gracious to all of us clamoring for information. I do not know why you would consistently take your time to be so kind to all of us, but I am most grateful. You made us feel as if we had known you all of our lives. I think I can speak for all of us when I say I cannot wait to see your son in a Auburn Uniform. Well, I just wanted to express my thanks. May God richly bless you and your family.

I want to let you know how much I appreciate all you did for those of us on this site during the recruiting season. Recruiting has really been fun the last couple of years, but this year you added a extra flavor to the entire process. You were most gracious to all of us clamoring for information. I do not know why you would consistently take your time to be so kind to all of us, but I am most grateful. You made us feel as if we had known you all of our lives. I think I can speak for all of us when I say I cannot wait to see your son in a Auburn Uniform. Well, I just wanted to express my thanks. May God richly bless you and your family.

This x's eleventy bajillion.

Exceptionally well said!

Its our pleasure and honor to be a part of the AU family.

Can't wait until this fall when we can tailgate and have some laughs together.

War Eagle!

I'm sure Mr. Beach that Kiehl will be successful at whatever he does in life, it is because of the role model you've been to him. I don't want to be described as being the best at my profession. I want to be described as being a good christian, a good father, a loving husband. I don't know you that well, but I can see your a big part of your son's life and success. Thanks!!!

I wanna hop in here and say thanks a well.  Your explanations about your son's hand size and grip was very unique and enlightening to read about.    Thank you for being a great role model to such an outstanding young Auburn man.

:wareagle:

We all hope that this will be happening often >>>  :tdau:

What do you get when you add AUQBDAD and AuburnEagle.com together? 

An AUsome site to exchange thoughts and ideas about AUBURN Athletics. 

The addition of Robin to this site in 2010 made a huge improvement to the recruiting trail for those of us who desired to follow along as the drama unfolded.  The total package with ST and Co. simply got better with AUQBDAD's contributions.  Ditto on the "Thanks" and I know we all look forward to the future season with much anticipation and intrigue.  War Eagle!! and have a great week.

After the issues that we have seen with the family of other recruits, it makes you appreciate how family business should be handled.  It would have been very easy to fall into the same trap as other top recruits.  Respectful, decisive and decisions made for the right reasons, very impressive.   

I wanna hop in here and say thanks a well.  Your explanations about your son's hand size and grip was very unique and enlightening to read about.     Thank you for being a great role model to such an outstanding young Auburn man.

:wareagle:

We all hope that this will be happening often >>>  :tdau:

I didn't see that and couldnt find it on the search, sounds really interesting. Anybody have a link for me?

Archived