To AUQBDAD

stryker

Robin, Thanks for always being so kind and courteous to all of us ,especially  when we sometimes hound you for info. I 've always enjoyed reading your posts, and my husband and I look forward to seeing Kiehl in the orange and blue, and hope to meet you and your family at the games.Welcome you and your family to the AUBURN family.

I wanna hop in here and say thanks a well.  Your explanations about your son's hand size and grip was very unique and enlightening to read about.     Thank you for being a great role model to such an outstanding young Auburn man.

:wareagle:

We all hope that this will be happening often >>>  :tdau:

I didn't see that and couldnt find it on the search, sounds really interesting. Anybody have a link for me?

Link: http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=30128.msg528312#msg528312

I am honored to have you as a member of the Auburn Nation!  Very honored!

WDE!!

Doc

:believe::wareagle::believe:

Its our pleasure and honor to be a part of the AU family.

Can't wait until this fall when we can tailgate and have some laughs together.

War Eagle!

Always an honor for us to have a family like yours with the quality and integrity you all exhibit as part of the Auburn Family. We hope to make you as proud as you do us.

WDE

I would also like to extend my thanks RB. And by no means think we want you just for your recruiting, please don't be a stranger in the offseason. I would also like to commend you for your A+ character that you have passed down to your son.

Kiehl and AUQBDAD have contributed greatly to AUburn already.  Both are already great AU men.  I am very happy they chose to be a part of our family.  Also wanted to compliment Kiehl on how he handled his recruitment.  Kid committed, stuck with it and helped us get this great class!

I too, have enjoyed your tidbits of the behind the scenes recruiting world.  I look forward to hearing all about his career and how you deal with it.  I was going to say that I can't wait till you are reporting what it's like at the Heisman ceremony, but I don't think your son needs anymore pressure on him than he already has as the best HS quarterback to sign on NSD.

War Eagle!  We're very glad you are a part of the family!

:wedance:

Don't know guys - he did call Frazier a NERd...twice...and then after being warned not to talk bad about recruits, called him a fathead. :laugh:

Well, I guess considering what he brings to the table, we will just have to make an exception in this case  :thumbsup:

Thanks a million AUQBDAD for all of the work you do for the #1 university in all of the NCAA!!

Frazier, drops back. Looks, sees no one open. Oh no, two defenders slip into the backfield. They are chasing Frazier. Frazier takes off. He's at the 20, the 30, the 40, Kielh down the sideline. 50, 40,30,20,10

:tdau:

Archived