I miss Midnight already.

jsb29

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously believe he doesn't exist  :laugh: :laugh:

A fake persona. A figment of the imagination. A rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly, like the MIB.  :laugh:

To the tune of Mandy:

Oh Midnight Warrior

You posted and you replied without thinking

But the Admins deleted you again

Oh Midnight Warrior

Well you drove us to the point of binge drinking

And we will expect you back in June

Oh Midnight Warrior.........

Tigerbelle approves this message.  ;D:-X:laugh::tease:

:tease:

You know Weegs....it's kinda interesting that you knew that song well enough to play around with the lyrics. I have a strong suspicion that you have some Manilow on your ipod...  ;D

A fake persona. A figment of the imagination. A rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly, like the MIB.  :laugh:

I'm kinda hoping he's not real..... :-X

He may still type among us. Somebody may have a vivid imagination.  :o

He may still type among us. Somebody may have a vivid imagination.   :o

VERY VIVID!

To the tune of Mandy:

Oh Midnight Warrior

Oh Midnight Warrior

You know Weegs....it's kinda interesting that you knew that song well enough to play around with the lyrics. I have a strong suspicion that you have some Manilow on your ipod...  ;D

Belle, weegs has gone to so many Manilow concerts he has lost count. I would be shocked if he didn't have all of Berry's songs on his ipod.

To the tune of Mandy:

Oh Midnight Warrior

Oh Midnight Warrior

Belle, weegs has gone to so many Manilow concerts he has lost count. I would be shocked if he didn't have all of Berry's songs on his ipod.

I also suspect that Weegs is a charter member of the Barry Manilow fanclub.....  ;)

You just never can tell about some people..... :-X

Member? Ha! Talk about President. He's got a lifesize cardboard cutout of BM in his bedroom

Wow...his involvement is deeper than I thought. He might be lost forever... :'(

He's just a Ghost in the Machine.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Seriously. . . can someone please explain the whole midnight thing?  I've read a few of his posts and supoose he is insane in the membrane.  But don't you feel sorry for this guy?  I mean it is so clear that he is searching for something and just doesn't know how to find it.  I think it is sad that the answer for him his Jesus Christ and he doesn't seem to know it.

Seriously. . . can someone please explain the whole midnight thing?  I've read a few of his posts and supoose he is insane in the membrane.  But don't you feel sorry for this guy?  I mean it is so clear that he is searching for something and just doesn't know how to find it.  I think it is sad that the answer for him his Jesus Christ and he doesn't seem to know it.

No need to explain.  I think you already have it figured out. 

Member? Ha! Talk about President. He's got a lifesize cardboard cutout of BM in his bedroom

You never know, I could be Barry himself......  :o

I wouldn't be shocked.

It would explain a lot of things....

All jokes aside, ^ This

Archived