I miss Midnight already.

jsb29

I wish we could bring him back, create his own board for him, and let him post there.. You could restrict him to posting anywhere else but that board. It'd be hilarious

I vote for this!  :thumbsup:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we could bring him back, create his own board for him, and let him post there.. You could restrict him from posting anywhere else but that board. It'd be hilarious

Kind of like a messageboard pet.

I wish we could bring him back, create his own board for him, and let him post there.. You could restrict him from posting anywhere else but that board. It'd be hilarious

that's why we have A4E/Tow

that's why we have A4E/Tow

That guy kills me.

I liked Midnight aka Warrior etc. He seemed to need AE. I treated him with respect as best I could and enjoyed his comical posts. Come on back Midnight!

Am I missing something ?  I thought Midnight's new alter ego is Shadow.

thumbnail.aspx?q=4802804750353182&id=40263a2672040ad2c8421b07ddd35bac&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bevilledge.com%2fimages%2f3d-man-scratching-head.png

"’Shadow’ is the eighth episode of season 5 of the television show 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer.'”

Hmmmmm, could be.  :-X 

Somebody MUST still be his friend via Facebook.

Hit him up and tell him the AE and Auburn Family needs his..um..creative and informative posts!!

Hit him up and tell him the AE and Auburn Family needs his..um..creative and informative posts!!

Perhaps you could lend him a helping hand, and get him to come around again.

:bananadance:

Perhaps you could lend him a helping hand, and get him to come around again.

:bananadance:

:laugh: :laugh: :'( :laugh: :laugh:

Ummmm, NO!!!  :laugh:

Archived