bammers

auhoops

They complained about the calls and lack of foul calls at Vandy, too. Key word of the whole thing. Complain. If they win ,they're entitled. If they lose, somebody cheated. Same old story.

They complained about the calls and lack of foul calls at Vandy, too. Key word of the whole thing. Complain. If they win ,they're entitled. If they lose, somebody cheated. Same old story.

When are we going to ever understand that bama NEVER loses. They either win or should have won.

I watched the UFools/turd bball game, it was difficult, but I enjoyed the beatdown the gators put on the turds. When staring at 2 poisons, it is tough to choose a favorite.

I watched the UFools/turd bball game, it was difficult, but I enjoyed the beat down the gators put on the turds. When staring at 2 poisons, it is tough to choose a favorite.

If both teams were so distasteful, why would you watch?  To see one team lose?

:dunno:

I watched the UFools/turd bball game, it was difficult, but I enjoyed the beat down the gators put on the turds. When staring at 2 poisons, it is tough to choose a favorite.

Because I wanted to. Any further questions?

Just curious why you would watch something difficult to watch. 

Really not terribly hard to understand the premise that it would most likely be a game where the regular season champion of the SEC would be decided. The SEC championship football game for last year featured Florida and Alabama. Don't like either team but still somehow managed to watch it.

TungstenGT, Did you watch the 2008 Iron Bowl by chance?

Really not terribly hard to understand the premise that it would most likely be a game where the regular season champion of the SEC would be decided. The SEC championship football game for last year featured Florida and Alabama. Don't like either team but still somehow managed to watch it.

I can see that.   I watched it too, but I didn't find it difficult to watch.  I just tuned in to see how the top 2 teams in the SEC looked.    I didn't have a pony in the race, so I just watched how the game unfolded.

Yes I did, but my team was playing in it.  That was why I watched it.

Mine too of course but you have to agree, while it didn't start that way, it certainly became very difficult to watch.

Mine too of course but you have to agree, while it didn't start that way, it certainly became very difficult to watch.

It did become a nightmare, but I would rather support my team through thick and thin than turn away from them.

If I am watching football and it's a non-AU game and it becomes a blow out, I just turn the channel and watch something else.   I wouldn't watch something that was difficult to watch if I didn't have a team playing.   Several of the AU BB games this year were difficult to watch, but I still stayed around and supported the team.  (This paid off in the MSU and Mississippi wins.)

:wedance:

Complaining about fouls and refs on radio vs ole miss. Imagine that

They enjoyed all the fouls they called on Auburn to help them win in Turd Town

Complaining about fouls and refs on radio vs ole miss. Imagine that

They enjoyed all the fouls they called on Auburn to help them win in Turd Town

They felt entitled to them.  :beatmullet:

Archived