NCAA Tournament

AUGoo

Again, lost in NOLA all weekend.........

Did I hear correctly that the fighting updykes did not make the tournament?

Wouldn't it suck if the committee had happened to note the dykes struggling against a 11-19 fighting Tiger team? :laugh:

I can dream can't I ?

After Auburn got left out two years ago, I don't have any sympathy for these teams that get left out. We were told two years ago that what really matters is RPI and strength of schedule. We were left out on that basis. Evidently they are left out on that basis this year. The updykes don't like it, now that they are left out. Maybe they shouldn't have laughed a couple of years ago.

Hey king i'm with ya'.

I got no sympathy.  We deserved to go that year.

Things might have been different for Coach Lebo  and our Tigers should that have happened.

Hey king i'm with ya'.

I got no sympathy.  We deserved to go that year.

Things might have been different for Coach Lebo  and our Tigers should that have happened.

if i remember correctly, the reason we were left out that year was because we played poorely in the semifinals of the sec tournament or was that another year

Yes,, we played poorly in the semis, just like the updykes. But we had 24 wins. We had quality wins in the conference, just like they have. We also had a crappy rpi and strength of schedule, just like they do. We were told that 24 wins didn't mean a thing because of our rpi and strength of schedule. That's the real reason we were left out, not playing poorly in the semis.

Archived