Auburn - 6 vs. Troy - 1 FINAL

Sorry guys, I completely forgot about this. Auburn looked ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC tonight. Fielding couldn't have been better. Pitcher threw 8 2/3 innings of shutout ball (shoulda been 9. A ball got away from Austin at the plate with a runner on 3rd, but he clearly got him, idk what the ump was smoking). John Luke Jacobs threw 3 innings of perfect baseball, followed by a perfect inning by Will Irvin. It wasn't until the 5th inning when Bradley Hendrix gave up a hit and a walk. Then Wallen came in for an inning and got into a bit of trouble, but worked out of it beautifully. Then Blatt came on for two innings, where he looked better but not great. Overall, I think Paw got these boys back into it, and I think we're in a great position to in for this weekend against #1 Vandy.

FYI, game times are a little different than usual. Friday is still at 6:00, but Saturday's is now a night game, with the first pitch coming at 6:00 as well. Sunday is at it's usual 1:00. Friday night is 80's night, and there will be a costume contest, and a fireworks show after the game. Sunday's game is value day, where you get four tickets, four hotdogs, and four cokes for $30. Also, Sunday they're giving away the 2nd set of trading cards to the first 500 fans, so get there early

See guys, we can beat ranked teams.  Hopefully we just hit a bumpy patch, and got it out of the way early. 

Archived