So now...........

jcole

We have to hear about how the great Crimson Tide had four first round draft picks and tied Auburn and LSU for the record.  What I think is so funny is even with four first round picks and a 24 point lead at home the crimson tide couldn't stop the Auburn Tigers.  But atleast the were the best 3 loss team in the country and 4th in their own division.

War Eagle and Congrats to Cam and Nick!

If it had been Auburn with those four and Alabama with two, I have a feeling Auburn people would be shoving it in the faces of Bammers, soooo...

Don't get me wrong, I'm a life long Auburn fan, but living outside of Alabama provides such an interesting view into this rivalry. Alabama fans hate when Auburn fans do what Alabama fans do what Auburn fans hate.

Congrats to all the first rounders, regardless of what school they attended and played for...

Especially considering what a truly small percentage these guys are, as compared to all those who aspire to play in the NFL from their youth...

So he was upset that one of his players was drafted? I bet Carpenter was wondering why his coach was disappointed that he was drafted.

I was just pointing out that the year our Tigers had 4 first rounds picks we were undefeated.  LSU lost two games and finished #3 overall when they had 4 first rounders in 2007.

Archived